# 531
11-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Zombie.......... Rrrrrrrruuuuuuunnnnnnnn
Lt. Commander
# 532
11-25-2011, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt135 View Post
I want to say first, that I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place right now... I'm still learning my way around forums. Next, I'm not sure that I agree xp boosts are so bad. However, I am bothered by a couple of things... One: I am a VA1, so what is the point of handing out these xp boots like there candy when as far as I can tell, I CAN'T USE THEM! So far, they're absolutly meaningless to me. That was bad enough and Second: I can't even give these things away. Why are these xp boots bound to my character who can't go any higher? I don't want to be rude, but this seems like another example of criptec giving us somthing that is actually nothing.
A little late I guess... XP boosts are there for almost year now, and I dont thing anybody cares any more...
Lt. Commander
Dear Criptec,

I am a VA1! Please stop handing out XP Boosts to me like they're candy, and don't act like you're doing me any favors. I can't even give these things away! What's the point of an XP Boost bound to character who can't go any higher? This doesn't help my officers either, since I've pretty much had them all trained up for quite some time now. Sorry guys, but you're giving me somthing that's actually nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 534
11-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Way to bump a really old post. Enjoy your infraction.