Lt. Commander
# 1 The Delta Flyer class shuttle
01-12-2011, 03:01 PM
It's coming to the C-Store soon. But will it be as useless as the current Runabout?

/discuss!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
It's coming to the C-Store soon. But will it be as useless as the current Runabout?

/discuss!
Doubtful. The delta flyer was equipped to be a tactical "fighter" with speed, shielding, weaponry that rivaled the voyagers shuttle crafts. I could see this being much more armored (not just 2 slots but maybe 3 or 2fore, 2aft).

Plus, while a shuttle normally only has two people, the delta flyer normally had 3 people on it at all times so maybe more boff slots :O (Well this is all assumptions hehe guess we'll find out a few weeks )

I will say however my toosh is buying it the minute its out hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2011, 07:27 PM
A few devs, I forget which, mentioned that the Delta Flyer will be a player controlled ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4 playable runadbout
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I believe he was refering to the playable runabout you can buy at ds9 not the pet one from tribble testing season 3...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:

/discuss!
Maybe it will come with the option of WARP 10 were you could be instantly teleport to any point in space and time

(of course your character will then turn into a useless giant slug) lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2011, 12:19 AM
I sincerely hope that it will be available by ingame means as well. I am getting really sick of railing against the CStore system.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't see anyone rallying against the C-Store. I'm curious if this new ship class being released will be a vanity type ship like the PC controlled Danube Class Runabout, or if it'll have some sort of use in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
I don't see anyone rallying against the C-Store. I'm curious if this new ship class being released will be a vanity type ship like the PC controlled Danube Class Runabout, or if it'll have some sort of use in game.
railing, not rallying and have you actually read these forums before?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2011, 10:22 AM
I would of been great if the player controlled danube had target subsystem like the science ships or some other thing apllied to it to actually make it usefull. As a tac officer it pretty impossible to play one on the high end missions, but for science(photonic fleet abuse) its not so bad but for engi it still is a challenge all depending upon gear used. As for PVP you may thing you're being cute and cool and so do the enemy(especcially when you pop immediatly) but your team is quite furrious. Now with PC small craft getting looked at what are we going to see in the long run will they all be vanity ships or can i actually use it when ever i want only limited to any LVL locking at all and the gear i put on it. I demand/beg/plead that the small craft be given a serious pass for usabillity for this current stage of the game simply becouse there will be a bunch of us players who will use them in PVP and attempt to put them to use I want a rewarding experiance not another gimped feature please.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
railing, not rallying and have you actually read these forums before?
These forums? No, usually have no interest in these forums.