Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Hrm. I could see that coming in. Makes a lot of sense orrrrr due to the fact we are in the 25th century it could be the SC-4... ooooooo

Main Pic

And hey who knows it might also have this

Ablative Armor

...
Yes
&
Yes

That would be very cool.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
01-14-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Heh, you know, it just occurred to me. What if the Delta Flyer is the escort ship that folks have been asking for? Cruisers got the Excelsior, Science got the Nebula...
Yes, I can see it now. Delta Flyer ripping through the hull of a Sovereign Class.

Oh wait....
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Run_promo.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
Yes, I can see it now. Delta Flyer ripping through the hull of a Sovereign Class.

Oh wait....
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Run_promo.jpg
Exactly. What if Starfleet doesn't get carrier craft, but instead gets player controlled fighters? I doubt it'll happen, I think it's more likely the Delta Flyer will be a reskinned Runabout.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24 Why get it?
01-14-2011, 02:50 PM
What good is it? I do not even like the fact the shuttles disappear when you got into combat. Sucks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Somehow i disagree. If it was a costume they'd of flat out said it's a costume in the calendar and engineering reports. So it's going to be a full out different type of ship.
yeah a company would never lie about a thing like that to boost sales right? *rolls eyes*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
What good is it? I do not even like the fact the shuttles disappear when you got into combat. Sucks
Dstahl has said that it will be a player-controlled craft, not like the current shuttle 'pets' we have.

As for the 'free shuttle' that everyone will be receiving, I, too, am hoping that it will be the SC-4 type (maybe without the ablative armor, but I wouldn't mind if it did, lol). I'm hoping that they will put them on Tribble for us to test out before they go live, regardless of what type they are.

Also, I hope they don't charge too much for the Delta Flyer. I would like to see it be 400 CP ($5 US) or less (closer to 300 CP ($3.75 US) or less, to be honest), but I guess we'll have to see when it comes out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Somehow i disagree. If it was a costume they'd of flat out said it's a costume in the calendar and engineering reports. So it's going to be a full out different type of ship.
yeah a company would never lie about a thing like that to boost sales right? *rolls eyes*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
01-14-2011, 05:55 PM
The Delta flyer will function as an escort pet, be a turbo charged shuttlecraft that will have SuperSport written in SS on the sides of its hull, it will be equipped with BOIII, Tricobalt torps, and will use ramming speed to desimate any enemy that aggros your ship. Sorry couldn't resist.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
01-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Whatever the Delta Flyer will play like, I'm thinking there's a good chance that it will *not* just be a reskinned Runabout.
Also, the Runabout is available in-game at DS9, whereas the Delta Flyer will be made available on the C-Store. If they're releasing it there and it's supposed to be flyable, I don't think it will be a reskin pack that's going to be added. Still, I'd need to find more evidence to support that idea. :c
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
01-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
yeah a company would never lie about a thing like that to boost sales right? *rolls eyes*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKitsune View Post
Whatever the Delta Flyer will play like, I'm thinking there's a good chance that it will *not* just be a reskinned Runabout.
Also, the Runabout is available in-game at DS9, whereas the Delta Flyer will be made available on the C-Store. If they're releasing it there and it's supposed to be flyable, I don't think it will be a reskin pack that's going to be added. Still, I'd need to find more evidence to support that idea. :c
As fractal said, dstahl has stated it's flyable by players. And he hasn't bold face lied to us before.

As for the new shuttle, since it comes out next week i'm betting we'll see it on tribble this week one can hope
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 PM.