Lt. Commander
# 21
01-13-2011, 12:36 PM
okay, this is ridiculous! I've been waiting for 20mins to edit one little thing on a Foundry mission and there have been 5 people ahead of me in the queue! Now its down to 4! I'm sorry but this is where I need to say Cryptic WTH! Please get this fixed, nobody is going to want to wait half an hour to get in to make a mission.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-13-2011, 01:54 PM
OBviously, ther seems to be an issue, butr remember, before you get all bent out of shape - It's STILL a Beta

Hopefully, once the Devs see this, we'll get an update, but stuff like this happens with beta features.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks for alerting me to this, all. We're looking into it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
I've seen the Trademark attributed to Auran games (now N3V) starting back in 2000.
Never heard of them, but then again I wasn't really MMO-Active before 2004 and City of Heroes anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I can assure you that Sierra was using *soon* back in the days of The Realm.

They didn't try to trademark a single word, though.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-13-2011, 04:37 PM
We found a misconfiguration and fixed it. ZRex is verifying that things are looking good. However, go ahead and try to edit stuff now. The allowed number of simultaneous editors should be significantly greater.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB
We found a misconfiguration and fixed it. ZRex is verifying that things are looking good. However, go ahead and try to edit stuff now. The allowed number of simultaneous editors should be significantly greater.
how many simultaneous editors are allowed?
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
I used to play something called The Realm, but it was Codemasters, and they are still online last I checked. I sometimes wonder if my player is still floating around in there somewhere since I sold my account.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex

They didn't try to trademark a single word, though.
hehe another company that really pushes the meaning of "soon" to the limit is NCSoft.

When they released Lineage2 they said that server transfer would be going live soon...little over 4 years later they added server transfers. Their site for Lineage2 is little over 3 years outdated and with 2-3 major updates per year means that allot of the new items, skills and other things are missing or incorrect, they have stated several times that it will soon get updated...yea right...
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
hehe another company that really pushes the meaning of "soon" to the limit is NCSoft.

When they released Lineage2 they said that server transfer would be going live soon...little over 4 years later they added server transfers. Their site for Lineage2 is little over 3 years outdated and with 2-3 major updates per year means that allot of the new items, skills and other things are missing or incorrect, they have stated several times that it will soon get updated...yea right...
CCP (Developers of EVE Online) has that beat> CCPhas claimed that the ability for player's avatars will be able to "walk in stations" is "coming soon" since December 2006 and EVERY YEAR they say Incarna (the name of the update with the feature will soon be released. January 2011; and the feature is still "coming soon".