Lt. Commander
# 1 New stranded in space accolade
01-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Me and some fleeties played through, couldn't figure it out. Any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2011, 11:46 AM
When you first start the mission, fly through the hole in the asteroid, on the way to the Azura.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
When you first start the mission, fly through the hole in the asteroid, on the way to the Azura.
Really? I mean, REALLY?
Lt. Commander
# 4 is the old one still there?
01-13-2011, 12:27 PM
I did the mission twice, the second time double checking to see I'd gotten all the crew, and no accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
Really? I mean, REALLY?
Yes, really. When you fly through the hole in the asteroid, you will get the Mining Survey accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
Yes, really. When you fly through the hole in the asteroid, you will get the Mining Survey accolade.
I wasn't doubting you, just bewildered at the pointlessness of this accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
I did the mission twice, the second time double checking to see I'd gotten all the crew, and no accolade.
I believe it was Gozer who said that the Accolade was being changed due to the career specific versions that were to be added. I don't believe they've rolled out those changes yet though.

To be sure you get the Accolade (Above and Beyond), you need to make sure to lead out all of the crew from Engineering too. Sometimes one of them gets stuck and you have to go back for him/her. Once you have beamed out and fought the Orion ships one last time, you beam Captain Brott on board and you should then get the accolade.

I didn't know about the new one. Going to have to replay that sometime.

Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Whatever this accolade is - it sounds like something that is a part of the big stranded in space update coming later this month - so if it doesnt' make sense now - it might once the fully revamped episode is republished.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Whatever this accolade is - it sounds like something that is a part of the big stranded in space update coming later this month - so if it doesnt' make sense now - it might once the fully revamped episode is republished.
Does that mean we'll get to see the first remastered episode in January?
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I believe it was Gozer who said that the Accolade was being changed due to the career specific versions that were to be added. I don't believe they've rolled out those changes yet though.

To be sure you get the Accolade (Above and Beyond), you need to make sure to lead out all of the crew from Engineering too. Sometimes one of them gets stuck and you have to go back for him/her. Once you have beamed out and fought the Orion ships one last time, you beam Captain Brott on board and you should then get the accolade.

I didn't know about the new one. Going to have to replay that sometime.

I've gotten the accolade on perhaps half a dozen characters before so I thought I had it down. I really thought I'd done it the second time when I did it just for the accolade. Yet when I beamed aboard capt. brott no accolade. I'll give it a try once more and make sure nobody got stuck. And fly through the asteroid while I'm at it.