Lt. Commander
# 11
01-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Hmm I"m not sure if I have this accolade....though on my main I did fly into that hole.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-13-2011, 01:08 PM
It was just added about a month or so ago. So, if you haven't done the mission recently, then you need to do it again, and fly through the asteroid to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
It was just added about a month or so ago. So, if you haven't done the mission recently, then you need to do it again, and fly through the asteroid to get it.
The one through the asteroid was added with today's patch, about 8 hours ago.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh? Then, how did I get it on my main, before Christmas? And, no, I didn't get it on Tribble.

EDIT: hhmm... I guess it was on Tribble that my main got it. My bad.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
The one through the asteroid was added with today's patch, about 8 hours ago.
according to Gozer - this accolade has existed since launch... however you may have just received it for the firs time, or something in the mission might have changed slightly to where it reset your accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
according to Gozer - this accolade has existed since launch... however you may have just received it for the firs time, or something in the mission might have changed slightly to where it reset your accolade.
So the new accolade from today has still not been indentified in this thread, is that correct Mr Stahl?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
i did the mission last week, went through the asteroid to see if it was live and it was not.

then logged in and it pinged up today so it must have been tracking the data in the past.

there are quite a few other hidden ones in sto people probably dont know about for just doing odd things. like scanning a piece of debris or flying to the top of a planet.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
So the new accolade from today has still not been indentified in this thread, is that correct Mr Stahl?
no the new accolade is the flying through the hollow asteroid one.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
It's my understanding from the Tribble patch notes on 22 Dec that the Aelas asteroid accolade has been in-game since beginning, but was not triggered. The Stranded in Space one, discussed here, is entirely new.

Edit: Patch notes says
* Fixed accolade for scanning asteroid in the Aelas system (Romulan hub).
* There's a small new accolade in the Azura rescue mission "Stranded in Space." Try your episode replay and see if you can find it!"
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-13-2011, 01:50 PM
The "Mining Survey" accolade has been around forever, and triggered by flying through the large asteroid -- but a change to the mission geometry meant that the "hole" that the mission was checking was set to be inside the rock, where you couldn't get through it. I fixed that recently.