Lt. Commander
# 21
01-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The "Mining Survey" accolade has been around forever, and triggered by flying through the large asteroid -- but a change to the mission geometry meant that the "hole" that the mission was checking was set to be inside the rock, where you couldn't get through it. I fixed that recently.
Aha! So, it's not new per se, you just couldn't get to it before.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Lt. Commander
# 22
01-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Aha! So, it's not new per se, you just couldn't get to it before.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I was gonna say.....

...cause I've been flying all my ships through every Holy Asteroid Chunk I've come across and had never gotten any Accolade....

The last time I came across one I even flew through in both directions just in case it was that specific.

To me, that was an Obvious Accolade especially with the rather large nature of the holes themselves... I was wonderin' why nobody had installed one.

Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2011, 02:06 PM
The "New" accolades are not on live yet.

The Standed in Space Episode has always had two Accolades..

Mining Survey - Exploration Accolade - (Fixed Recently)
Above and Beyond - Story Accolade

When the Remasted Stranded in Space get to Holodeck there will be a total of 6 Accolades for this mission...

MIning Survey - Exploration Accolade..

Critical Care - Science Class Specific Story Accolade
Tactical Thinking - Tactical Class Specific Accolade
Cochrane's Student - Engineering Specific Accolade
Plays Well With Others - Team Accolade

I'm leaving Above and Beyond in - However you now get it .. for replaying the mission at least one time , instead of healing all the guys and saving the capt.

Above and Beyond is still in it's old form on Holodeck, and is working as far as I know..
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
The "New" accolades are not on live yet.

The Standed in Space Episode has always had two Accolades..

Mining Survey - Exploration Accolade - (Fixed Recently)
Above and Beyond - Story Accolade

When the Remasted Stranded in Space get to Holodeck there will be a total of 6 Accolades for this mission...

MIning Survey - Exploration Accolade..

Critical Care - Science Class Specific Story Accolade
Tactical Thinking - Tactical Class Specific Accolade
Cochrane's Student - Engineering Specific Accolade
Plays Well With Others - Team Accolade

I'm leaving Above and Beyond in - However you now get it .. for replaying the mission at least one time , instead of healing all the guys and saving the capt.

Above and Beyond is still in it's old form on Holodeck, and is working as far as I know..
Thanks for the update, Gozer.

Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The "Mining Survey" accolade has been around forever, and triggered by flying through the large asteroid -- but a change to the mission geometry meant that the "hole" that the mission was checking was set to be inside the rock, where you couldn't get through it. I fixed that recently.
Thanks for the fix Jheinig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
It's my understanding from the Tribble patch notes on 22 Dec that the Aelas asteroid accolade has been in-game since beginning, but was not triggered. The Stranded in Space one, discussed here, is entirely new.

Edit: Patch notes says
* Fixed accolade for scanning asteroid in the Aelas system (Romulan hub).
* There's a small new accolade in the Azura rescue mission "Stranded in Space." Try your episode replay and see if you can find it!"
Ok, so "Mining Survey" is fixed and working now with today's patch? Is the Aelas "Follow the Yellow Cake Road" working now too, or is that still only on Tribble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
...When the Remasted Stranded in Space get to Holodeck there will be a total of 6 Accolades for this mission...
Thank you Gozer!

While you Devs here talking about Accolades. Can you give us any info on the "Unruly Roost - Defeat the Borg Tactical Cube" Story Accolade mentioned here: http://www.startrekonline.com/accolades? I think it's the last of the missing Accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Gozer, never let it be said that you haven't went Above and Beyond to make people happy with regards to this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
I wasn't doubting you, just bewildered at the pointlessness of this accolade.
Meh. I recently got an accolade for scanning a random crate.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-13-2011, 03:17 PM
So, did we download some of this remastered stuff today? I can't imagine 500mb for an accolade and some ui stuff
Lt. Commander
You have to scan the crew members as well as talk to them after the plasma leaks are fixed apparently. My first run I must have missed one, the second run I didn't talk to them until after the plasma leaks were fixed. My third run I got them all out of there even before I went to the warp core and it took.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
You have to scan the crew members as well as talk to them after the plasma leaks are fixed apparently. My first run I must have missed one, the second run I didn't talk to them until after the plasma leaks were fixed. My third run I got them all out of there even before I went to the warp core and it took.
Yeah, just to be sure, once I learned about this accolade I always tag each crew member on the way in and on the way out. Remember, that once you get the first one you can check your In Progress Accolades list and see the 0/12 number going up as you scan each person.

I always confirm I have all 12 injured crew people and both Engineers this way before I beam out.