Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Are you planning to fix the pips issue Devs?Its reaaly annoying.my vice admiral looks like a ensign!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
I've noticed this as well, in some stances the pips get clipped by the clothing.

Any news on a fix for this devs?
Just reiterating that there's an issue here. Is there any hope for a fix in the near-term, because it looks absolutely horrible when in 'Thoughtful' stance.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-06-2011, 08:12 AM
My thoughts

1) Assuming someone is willing to pay cold-hard cash for the uniform in the C-store, I really don't mind them having access to one silly little badge. I think people are somewhat unreasonable.

That being said? Veteran rewards are really not impressing me here, Cryptic. You need to go back and take a page from City of Heroes and make them awesome.

2) Assuming the above is unacceptable, I would suggest an even simpler compromise. Make the entire uniform a vet reward. That should probably irritate both people who bought it and people who want to buy it and haven't played long enough yet, thus insuring no one is unfairly un-deprived of value. Oh, and I believe AGT was originally going to be the full vet reward for 100-days but it got changed to just the badge...