Lt. Commander
# 491
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Transfer Shield Strength and Extend Shields "sharing" damage sounds like a great idea. Especially since that makes sense with the name of the abilities
I'd love to take credit, but really this is from canon itself.

Extend Shields is wrapping your shield around another starship in protecting it. So if they are being attacked, it's your shields that suffer.

With Transfer Shields, thats literally what you are doing. Taking your shields and giving it to another ship. Which is partly why I felt it stupid them making it able to be casted on yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 492
01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
I'd love to take credit, but really this is from canon itself.

Extend Shields is wrapping your shield around another starship in protecting it. So if they are being attacked, it's your shields that suffer.

With Transfer Shields, thats literally what you are doing. Taking your shields and giving it to another ship. Which is partly why I felt it stupid them making it able to be casted on yourself.
As snix said many moons ago, you're transfering from your deflector to your shields. Whether that was always the interpretation or is just now, I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 493
01-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
You stay the same?
Well at least it has symetry.:p
Lt. Commander
# 494
01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Personally i find sensor scrambling more annoying than any other ballacing related aspect of the current space PvP.