Lt. Commander
I've been working on a mission that involves one of my Holodeck characters and her crew, and I'm having quite a bit of difficulty getting the markers to work the way I want them to.
These markers used as a "go to location to proceed with mission" piece, is there a way to get them to display on maps for the people doing the missions? Otherwise, this mission will be almost impossible or take forever for someone who doesn't already know where to go. :C
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKitsune View Post
I've been working on a mission that involves one of my Holodeck characters and her crew, and I'm having quite a bit of difficulty getting the markers to work the way I want them to.
These markers used as a "go to location to proceed with mission" piece, is there a way to get them to display on maps for the people doing the missions? Otherwise, this mission will be almost impossible or take forever for someone who doesn't already know where to go. :C
In the reach marker objective box for the marker you are using, just change Waypoints None to say Waypoints Automatic.

That's what creates the white circles on the map - they are called waypoints.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Thank you. I made the mistake of thinking it was the other way around.
Testing it now.