Lt. Commander
that Brian Blessed delivered me a stack of toilet rolls that someone had ordered. Only thing is I was unsure of the price as it seemed expensive so I made him wait until I could confirm the price.

Turns out the price was fine and we accepted the entire delivery.

That's it.

Thanks for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2011, 08:32 AM
I had to look up Brian Blessed....

Anyways as interesting as dreams are to the person who has them usually NOBODY outside of that person cares. I've shared my dreams. Nobody cared. I wish they did but really it's a singular experience. :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2011, 09:52 AM
I had a dream that one day, my BOs would be judged, not by the colour of their 7 of 9 catsuits, but by the content of their skilltree.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Revo...lay off the cheddar in future.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I had a dream that I was in Germany for an overnight stay, and I went to an italian restaurant.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
that Brian Blessed delivered me a stack of toilet rolls that someone had ordered. Only thing is I was unsure of the price as it seemed expensive so I made him wait until I could confirm the price.

Turns out the price was fine and we accepted the entire delivery.

That's it.

Thanks for your time.
NO recount of an ENCOUNTER with BRIAN BLESSED is COMPLETE without A COMPLETE VERBATIM RECOUNT of YOUR CONVERSATION WITH HIM. Don't FORGET TO PROPERLY emphasize CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF HIS SPEECH when you DO SO.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Have you seen the clip on youtube where he's doing snooker commentary. It's pretty funny. I would post it but I'd probably get an infraction for breaking copyright rules
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Have you seen the clip on youtube where he's doing snooker commentary. It's pretty funny. I would post it but I'd probably get an infraction for breaking copyright rules
pffft. Sissy...link
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I had to look up Brian Blessed....

Anyways as interesting as dreams are to the person who has them usually NOBODY outside of that person cares. I've shared my dreams. Nobody cared. I wish they did but really it's a singular experience. :p

When I saw the thread title, I was surprised it wasn't your thread.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-14-2011, 01:58 PM
I had a dream that one day little blue children would be able to play with little green children in the corridors of a spaceship traveling at Warp 8 to investigate a big red swirly thing on the outskirts of the Beta Decatari system using a gravimetric tachyon thing-a-ma-jig. And then I realized I really need to lay off the pickles, guacamole, and ice cream late snacks I have. Seriously, that stuff with screw with your head.