Lt. Commander
# 81
07-04-2011, 05:45 AM
My current favorite so far is -

Evangeline, with Spirts of Ramak Nor being a close second but tbh only just getting into the Foundry now after its taken me an age to max out an alt!
Lt. Commander
# 82
07-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I've only recently started playin ga lot of Foundry content; but so far I've had two really good experiences (and no really bad ones to be honest.)

Fed side was the Dissent series, which was, imo, excellent. There were a few minor quirks here and there, but still, I thought it was believable, had plenty of action but also plenty of story... basically an all around excellent series.

KDF-side, was Krios Falling - This one I can't be quite as unreservedly positive about; but on the whole it was quite good. It does however make you feel like kind of a jerk in a few places (if only we had branching story options, oh well). Also the Klingon dropship captain early in the mission... doesn't seem very Klingon.

However those are pretty small faults given the scope and general awesomeness of the mission. There are a lot of great custom environments too. If you've ever wanted to get your invasion on, this is the mission for it.

Really showing that my missions are going to have a *lot* to live up to. ... I'm OK with that.
Lt. Commander
# 83
07-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Played a mission yesterday called 'above all else'.

excellent story driven episode with tons of detail. must have taken an age to put together. if you read all the text its slightly long but well worth playing.
Lt. Commander
# 84 My top 10 so far.
07-20-2011, 08:00 AM
I really enjoyed a few missions recently before the Foundry went down . These are my favorites so far.

1. Spawn of Medusa , Spawn of Medusa II, and III by Duke-of-Rock - (Actually 3 missions) Great missions with new aliens to battle and a great story, map designs, and effects. (only the first 2 are available in the community missions and playable ATM with the foundry)

2. First Cause, First Effect by RogueEnterprise - A cool story, maps, and effects.

3. Return to Terra Nova - by Kirkfat - Great non-combat diplomatic story and very impressive map designs.

4. Unholy Alliances I - by Soriedem - Great overall mission, battles, and story.

5. Memory Lane - by Bazag - Great story and maps.

6. Tipping Point - by Altexist - Cool story and maps. (unfortunately damaged now I think - not available)

7. Dal'Rok - by AR1973 - Cool story, maps, and effects.

8. The Syndicate Extraction - by Galactrix - Cool story and battles.

9. The Hunter and the Hunted - by Cassi-o-peia - Cool story and battles.

10. Chronotons and Klingons - by Capt.PFDennis - Cool story and battles.

Unfortunately, some of these are down at the moment with the Foundry Down. However, if you get a chance
to experience the ones still up, IMHO it is worth the effort. You will enjoy them. There are a lot more I want to play but can't at the moment because of the Foundry. Hopefully they will be back up soon.
Lt. Commander
# 85
08-07-2011, 10:24 AM
An Old Flame - Zanzoi
Fire on Ice
First Cause then Effect
Rema Donna
Shards of a Mirror.

What I am wondering is when the next missions for the Old Flame mission series. Those are quite funny, as you start liking the characters quite a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 86
08-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoplexxxxxxxx
I really enjoyed a few missions recently before the Foundry went down . These are my favorites so far.

1. Spawn of Medusa , Spawn of Medusa II, and III by Duke-of-Rock - (Actually 3 missions) Great missions with new aliens to battle and a great story, map designs, and effects. (only the first 2 are available in the community missions and playable ATM with the foundry)

2. First Cause, First Effect by RogueEnterprise - A cool story, maps, and effects.

3. Return to Terra Nova - by Kirkfat - Great non-combat diplomatic story and very impressive map designs.

4. Unholy Alliances I - by Soriedem - Great overall mission, battles, and story.

5. Memory Lane - by Bazag - Great story and maps.

6. Tipping Point - by Altexist - Cool story and maps. (unfortunately damaged now I think - not available)

7. Dal'Rok - by AR1973 - Cool story, maps, and effects.

8. The Syndicate Extraction - by Galactrix - Cool story and battles.

9. The Hunter and the Hunted - by Cassi-o-peia - Cool story and battles.

10. Chronotons and Klingons - by Capt.PFDennis - Cool story and battles.

Unfortunately, some of these are down at the moment with the Foundry Down. However, if you get a chance
to experience the ones still up, IMHO it is worth the effort. You will enjoy them. There are a lot more I want to play but can't at the moment because of the Foundry. Hopefully they will be back up soon.
Hey thanks, please check out my new mission, "Slaves and Seductions," when the Foundry is back up.
Lt. Commander
# 87
08-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Off the top of my head.

"What are little Ferengi made of?" By myit'sfullofstars
"The Return to Terra Nova" By kirkfat
"Monolith" By Havraha
"Rise Of Darkness" By Jake81nx
Both: "Dead In Space"
"Conjoined"

Some of these might not be on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 88
10-10-2011, 07:47 PM
vampires of risa...im a little biased though

cause i made it...

by the way, how is it doing...i am away from home and laptop dont run STO

is it getting good reviews, how many?

if you reviewed it , PM me about your thoughts

NO HATEMAIL

FROM TWILIGHT FANS!
Lt. Commander
# 89
10-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the mention. I am honored by my inclusion with such distinguished company. I have newer missions, namely a trilogy called Class Dismissed Parts 1-3, and The Phoenix of Bavar - Part 1 under katden, my other account. Thanks again, and enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 90 my fave
11-07-2011, 02:51 PM
I thought `First Cause , then effect` was AWESOME

nuff said