Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
We'll need to ask during the next Ask Cryptic....
Already plan to do so. But it'll have a higher chance of getting an answer (I'd guess) if more people ask about it.

Hey PhyrexianHero, I was noticing your signature, that you've completed 98% of the Accolades. Well done. Just out of curiosity, which have you left to accomplish? What's your remaining 2%?

I seem to have so many more to do... I've still got the hardest ones (IMHO), the Cluster Explorations and the Sector Defense accolades to do. Oh yeah, and the higher PvP. And the Fleet Actions... sigh... geez... all the grindy ones. Still got a few kills to finish too, now that I think about it (most noteably the Devidians). Makes your number all the more impressive, my friend. Again, well done!

I also just noticed you have Fek'Ihri kills for Feds in your Upcoming / Not Yet Released Accolades. I haven't seen those announced. Are they working on Tribble? Can a player make Fek'Ihri-based missions for Feds, and do those characters then unlock those Accolades when they make the kills? Have you see that already working over there? Or are you making an educated guess that they will do that? Just curious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Already plan to do so. But it'll have a higher chance of getting an answer (I'd guess) if more people ask about it.

Hey PhyrexianHero, I was noticing your signature, that you've completed 98% of the Accolades. Well done. Just out of curiosity, which have you left to accomplish? What's your remaining 2%?

I seem to have so many more to do... I've still got the hardest ones (IMHO), the Cluster Explorations and the Sector Defense accolades to do. Oh yeah, and the higher PvP. And the Fleet Actions... sigh... geez... all the grindy ones. Still got a few kills to finish too, now that I think about it (most noteably the Devidians). Makes your number all the more impressive, my friend. Again, well done!

I also just noticed you have Fek'Ihri kills for Feds in your Upcoming / Not Yet Released Accolades. I haven't seen those announced. Are they working on Tribble? Can a player make Fek'Ihri-based missions for Feds, and do those characters then unlock those Accolades when they make the kills? Have you see that already working over there? Or are you making an educated guess that they will do that? Just curious.
The only accolades I haven't completed for either faction are a few PvP dailies along with Shattered (1st place in Crystaline Entity) on my KDF character. The accolades that will be available when the Foundry go live are the kill accolades that there are currently no episodes for (e.g. Fek'Ihri for Federation, Orion/Gorn/Nausicaan for Klingons). These have been confirmed as working on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Ugh, you guys, both your names are of similar length and start with a P I always mix you up.

Patrician, we try to do the Capture and Hold Dailies in accolades all the time...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-31-2011, 07:00 AM
I've set myself the target of getting all fed accoadles done by the 400 day accolade . I'm at 9045 at the moment and have Cardassian defend/explores to finish off which I should 'just about' do in time, 8 arena dailies (fingers crossed that's doable) and I'll wrap up the last of the Klingon player kills easily by then. The ONLY one I won't be able to do is the Kerrat daily which pops so rarely there's no way I'll get it done (~23 left to do). Still 9575/9625 (currently) is the best I'm going to get.

My Klingon is still in the 3k's last I looked but that might have changed a bit (been too busy playing my fed toons and farming/endgame, 4 pvp dailies and I was put off leveling my Klingon for ages). Not sure when I'll get my Klingon done but that shouldn't take nearly as long as the Federation.

P.S. Thought I'd update my signiture and include my toons. Saw PhyrexianHero's format which is great and others doing similar so here's mine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Question about the DSE flagship accolade:

Do you have to kill just the flagship, or do any of the ships in its group count? I still have to do some more testing, but I'm pretty sure I was at 5/20, went into a DSE, and ended up with 10/20 after just killing one actual flagship. My memory of what I was at isn't too good, which is why I wanted to do some testing, but if anyone already knows that would be neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Silverwings View Post
The ONLY one I won't be able to do is the Kerrat daily which pops so rarely there's no way I'll get it done (~23 left to do).
Don't forget Otha works too! Doesn't help it pop more often, but when it does, you can do those three war zones real quick on the ground.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
...Do you have to kill just the flagship, or do any of the ships in its group count? ....
All the ships in the "Flagship Squadron" count towards the accolade. This includes the Flagship itself as well as all of its escorts. I am 100% sure of this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
All the ships in the "Flagship Squadron" count towards the accolade. This includes the Flagship itself as well as all of its escorts. I am 100% sure of this.
Excellent, thank you. That's what I suspected.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Found a couple of interesting exploits.

The mines around kelvani belt and outpost 3 when shot count as ground breen kills.

in the mission "O Brian's Folly" where you can farm federation ships, if you go in while in a team of 5 then 11 ships will spawn. I sat in a PVP team and farmed them between matches, went quite fast that way. reduced the mission replay to 20 times.

happy hunting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
The mines around kelvani belt and outpost 3 when shot count as ground breen kills.
If you have the "Aiding the Deferi (Daily)" mission then you can go to both the combat and noncombat version of Deferi Outpost 3 to rack up the Breen "ship" kills quickly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_McQuade
Found a couple of interesting exploits.

The mines around kelvani belt and outpost 3 when shot count as ground breen kills.

in the mission "O Brian's Folly" where you can farm federation ships, if you go in while in a team of 5 then 11 ships will spawn. I sat in a PVP team and farmed them between matches, went quite fast that way. reduced the mission replay to 20 times.

happy hunting
Common knowledge for a while now, but it's awesome discovering that fact on your own aint it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 AM.