Lt. Commander
# 1 Mk XI Tricobalts, Useless?
01-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Is it just me or are all the Mk XI Tricobalt Torpedo launchers pretty much 100% useless?

They dont seem to have any higher damage output at all, and their modifiers seem inferior to most of the Mk X purple Tricobalts.

Maybe im missing something here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Its seems alot of the Mark XI's are subpar to the mark X's, but I could not say what caused it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
That's a good question. I installed my Mk XI greens yesterday and have been in a few battles (both PvP & PvE), and well, I'm not seeing any difference. I might as well have been shooting paper wads out the back window on the flyby.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2011, 08:57 PM
When i was fully specced into tricobalts no matter what the hull strength of the ship i always seemed to get a crazy crit once I melted a shield facing to very low or nothing before it would hit. Once I got my MKXII blue it it was obscene, 110K crits just crushing cruisers. But now witht he prevalence of FaW and CSV you have to be much more choosy when you launch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Ask @EmoeJoe, he'd know. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6 Tric best weapon in the game
01-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Is it just me or are all the Mk XI Tricobalt Torpedo launchers pretty much 100% useless?

They dont seem to have any higher damage output at all, and their modifiers seem inferior to most of the Mk X purple Tricobalts.

Maybe im missing something here?
No use good ones spec in them all the way more so due to patch but I spec anyway get the shields down you got to find a way to take a shield down then drop the tric and make the kill. Just read my sing I perfer as a tac MKIl blue CritHx2 get your crit chance way up with tac buff and hit hard with a BO3 or rapid get good with it. If you run a sci run high aux and SC3 with like a beta anyone helps.