Lt. Commander
# 1 Getting tired of waiting.
01-16-2011, 10:59 AM
I leveled. Liked the feel of it. No end game, so I had to let it go. I have followed the site in hopes that anything new will be coming to draw me back in and keep me hooked. The C-store has been working over-time throwing out things for me to buy, but that isn't content to keep me playing is it? I bought the enterprise set, the cruiser retrofit, the original series pack, the rigellian, and so forth. So I've donated enough money for the cause.

How about working on something worthwhile? The game has potential. Work on it!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Out of curiosity, what is it that you are waiting for?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denare View Post
Out of curiosity, what is it that you are waiting for?
It's pretty obvious he's talking about content, that you actually play. Not content that is 'fluff'. Even season 3 was a little pathetic in terms of content. Which is why even the most populated fleets only see a few people on at a time; because at cap - there is literally nothing to do once you've experienced everything once.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Unfortunatly playable content was a bit light for S3. Good news is Feature Episode 3 is due out next week! Whoo-Hoo! Something to look forward every week is needed right now. All I ask is that they reduce the gap between FE releases.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2011, 04:34 PM
The Foundry will make LOTS of content
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Ya know how many times does it have to be said

SEASON 3 WAS NOT ABOUT CONTENT it was about getting some bug fixed, getting things redone code wise to make way for other things etc etc.

Oh and the foundry hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-17-2011, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
It's pretty obvious he's talking about content, that you actually play. Not content that is 'fluff'. Even season 3 was a little pathetic in terms of content. Which is why even the most populated fleets only see a few people on at a time; because at cap - there is literally nothing to do once you've experienced everything once.
Ahh, yes. I guess it's time for this debate again.
Back when the game first came out, some diehard fans made it to rear admiral 5 inside of a week.
And there was "no content"

... wait a minute, they got all the way to RA5, and there was no content?

You need to understand that end game content is absolutely useless.
When you are leveling towards the final rank, there is a reason to get upgrades and the best items possible. You want to have the best chance of survival.
At the end of the game, it's a useless cycle of grabbing the next best thing, only for it to suck once more new end game content comes out ... only to find out that it also sucks as soon as more content comes out.
Remember the WoW mantra in cases like this "Greens are the new purples"
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-17-2011, 03:01 AM
you have already rechead the end game ... full mk11 ? all Ship Sets? Ground MK11 to?

welcome, in ******** its the same
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
The Foundry will make LOTS of content

That's what I'm hoping for. Missions created by people that truly love Star Trek will be the icing on the cake.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah, with the Featured Series and Foundry, I think all of our content problems will be solved. The next series is looking pretty good so far, and I hope that it is great, mainly because of the month of silence from Cryptic.