Lt. Commander
# 1021
12-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Hey Senshi, since I have no real use for my Borg BO....do you want it?
You can't give them away. If that was the case, I would have given him the one I've had for the better part of a year now and never used.
Lt. Commander
# 1022
12-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
i could use the Stipind to grab a Borg at Cstore but gaining it in Combat is more rewardign how do u get oen again whats the trick to trigger rewad?
They're different borg. The one from the c-store is an engineer with the efficient trait, so it boosts your ship's power a bit to use her. The one from Khitomer is a science guy who is tough on the ground. There are these big cylinder things that we interact with to destroy at the end of the mission -- we did that while you were lost in the room with all the ramps.

Anyway, next time you're there, all you have to do is walk into the giant cylinder thing before it's destroyed. Tell the team you need to "die in the assimilation tube" and they'll wait for you. It's a really strange way to get an accolade and an officer.
Lt. Commander
# 1023
12-11-2011, 01:24 PM
That certainly is a weird game mechanic

i tired to set follow on u KDF vbrother but i was laged at a battle and you just love to run more then these old targ skin cowboys do
Lt. Commander
# 1024
12-11-2011, 01:40 PM
New poll is up guys.
Head on over to cast your vote!
Lt. Commander
# 1025
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
New poll is up guys.
Head on over to cast your vote!
Hooray for a new poll!
Lt. Commander
# 1026
12-15-2011, 04:43 AM
I won't be around this weekend, visiting the Parental Units for the Holidays, and I am sure they'll have stuff for me to do on both days. plus I'm going to have to spend time keep the peace between 7 cats and a small dog, which should be fun considering how possesive some of these critters are.
Lt. Commander
# 1027
12-15-2011, 08:00 AM
Aw we nbever see corbin or Bob or Sharp either..
* You voted for this item.
Lt. Commander
# 1028
12-17-2011, 01:18 PM
My apologies for todays veto on the T1. With a 3-way tie, that just seemed to be the one that we weren't prepared for, as the rule changes to reflect the skill changes haven't been decided yet.

Todays space match and a half was very one-sided. Senshi brought a T1 to a T5 match so we dropped that one short. Same teams but everyone in their proper ships, make for the only full length round we had today for PvP. Yet again, it seemed very one-sided.

Round 1

The rest of the event was spent running STF's. Not too sure if Senshi got his Borg Sci from KA ground but it was a successful run. We finished up the day with Infected space and that went pretty quick.

Thanks ot everyone who came out for todays event!
Lt. Commander
# 1029
12-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Not too sure if Senshi got his Borg Sci from KA ground but it was a successful run.
Heh, we asked him 3 times and just couldn't figure out what he was saying. I love that guy....

I had enough coin to purchase a borgy sniper rifle. Next time we go up against that Infected boss, she won't be able to get out of my range so easily! ... It'd also help to have a full team.
Lt. Commander
# 1030
12-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Until futher notice, we will not be runinng tiered ship events untill we corrext or existing Rules & Guidlines to reflect on the recent skill changes.

In lieu of the holidays comming up this week and New Year's the week after, no TFBB events until after the first of the year.

Remember all, our TFBB Group Picture Uniform Contest is still in full swing and we're looking for your entries! Come check out our submissions thread or post a link to your entry here in this thread.

Merry Chirsmas, Quch QI'lopmey, and Happy New Year's to all.