Lt. Commander
# 1041
12-18-2011, 06:35 AM
I had my Borgie eye pieace and Glove on.. My 7 of 9 Boots..

maybe, i should have doen the Night of the Comet Dance

Not sure if it was an approprate tiem for /em air Guitar..

We all Beamed Down
with our kits and things

its started way back
in Vega
Were stil ltryign to get
our people back
I dotn know who they think they are
Assumilatign so far.

Look at those Star Fleet Stars
Breakin Smashing Perfectly gooood

Borg Drones..

ah eeey
pause for mega Air Guitar.
Blowing up Borg
the Queen got really mad
when i smashed her thing...
[jonnhy hyiatt was right]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNpRpEQOAOg
Lt. Commander
# 1042
12-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Today was the last TFBB event of 2011. We started off with a 2-on-2 VA/LG match that ended very closely. Hort sure dished out some damage and I'm surprised at my healing numbers. It sure would be nice if Cryptic would fix the 3 second forced map exit so I could actually see the numbers without having to quickly try to grab a screenshot. Great match and a good note to end the TFBB's PvP for the year.

VA/LG Space

To finish up the day, we ran two STF's. Infected (space) on normal which went exceptional smooth. Hate to say it but I can see why it's the grinders favorite piece of an STF. The second was KA (ground) on normal as we had a couple of people that wanted the Borg Sci for one of their toons. They got their Borg Sci's and we also picked up the optional objective and extra loot with a few minutes to spare.

Thank you everyone that atteneded a TFBB event in 2011! We hope to see you again next year along with a whole bunch of new faces with the F2P launch. Have a safe and happy holiday season!
Lt. Commander
# 1043
12-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Heh, yeah your engineer in a raptor is quite deceptive. There was one point where you were hanging at less than 15% hull for what felt like an eternity. I was yelling at my monitor, "This squishy just won't squish!!" Then Obsidian arrived on the scene and smacked you with a torpedo volley to finish you off. Good thing, too, everything I had had a lot of cooldown left. I was just about to run away like a scared little girly man. :p
Lt. Commander
# 1044
12-18-2011, 04:44 PM
i still have an admiral that hasn't scanned all the snow men.. then run 10 races for that one.. maybe one will get it for sure.. had to get the DOFF bonus Test tribble messed up grabbing and put the 14hr or something skill bonus chit on a VA i think a lower got the 80k Dil for helping so that was nice.

i even had a toon that for some reason has a spare CDR ship for free and did not have the Captains Yacht yet.

THOSE Consoles for C store Ship powers mess up every Captains ship power tray.. i mean w consumables and powers i don't like having more then 2 tray lines open for Captains powers i like to have my Buffs on the screen..
Lt. Commander
# 1045
12-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
THOSE Consoles for C store Ship powers mess up every Captains ship power tray.. i mean w consumables and powers i don't like having more then 2 tray lines open for Captains powers i like to have my Buffs on the screen..
I *had* to switch to 3 lines. I tried to keep my boff pictures on there as long as I could. This is my first MMO and I'm not use to power trays that are full like that. In RPGs I play, my powers tended to just be 5 or 6 that I hit all the time. Now I have to have clusters of buttons that vary according to what they do. If I need healing, I hit all my buttons at the upper-right. If I need to run, I hit them all at the lower-right. That sort of thing. I don't really like it, power trays are a cluttered mess. TOR is the same way, though.

Meh, I guess if that's the way the games go we just have to live with it.
Lt. Commander
# 1046
12-19-2011, 11:36 AM
I wanted to tank Zero, Hort, and JCSWW for a memorable first PvP event I have ever done.

I had never done anything with PvP, and you all made it a lot of fun and exciting. Granted, I did not do so well when Z had four beam arrays hammering me, a few times, but I managed to have fun.

Then a couple of STF runs to get me familiar with them, yet another thing I had never messed with went well. That is until i hit a interactive console without know what it would do. I ended up in a room with about 20 borg and no one else. I stayed far enough away to stay alive until the others walked me through what to do to get back. Atfer that everything was really smooth.

Thanks guys for a fun afternoon!
Lt. Commander
# 1047
12-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Phoenix76
I wanted to tank Zero, Hort, and JCSWW for a memorable first PvP event I have ever done.

I had never done anything with PvP, and you all made it a lot of fun and exciting. Granted, I did not do so well when Z had four beam arrays hammering me, a few times, but I managed to have fun.

Then a couple of STF runs to get me familiar with them, yet another thing I had never messed with went well. That is until i hit a interactive console without know what it would do. I ended up in a room with about 20 borg and no one else. I stayed far enough away to stay alive until the others walked me through what to do to get back. Atfer that everything was really smooth.

Thanks guys for a fun afternoon!
Thank you for the very kind words!
Lt. Commander
# 1048
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
With the new limited time weapons being given out in Q's Winter Wonderland for free. Frans has already asked for one more TFBB event for 2011. So... How about it? With the weekends being bad for timing for most. I was thinking Wednesday might possibly be a good day for this. Feedback, opinions, suggestions? Shall the TFBB give it one more go with feeling and bust out the lightsabers... I mean whatever they're called?!
Lt. Commander
# 1049
12-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Sure, I guess we can take a "STAB" at it...
Lt. Commander
# 1050
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Don't have enough winter tokens to buy gum.
Don't get home until much later than everybody else.
Sorry.