Lt. Commander
# 1051
12-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Don't have enough winter tokens to buy gum.
Don't get home until much later than everybody else.
Sorry.
They are free Momma! Go past the gift vendor and follow the path down the side of the track to a Fergeni Yodo inpersonator that will give you a free Lirpa and Bqt'leth, if you talk to him.
Lt. Commander
# 1052
12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
With the new limited time weapons being given out in Q's Winter Wonderland for free. Frans has already asked for one more TFBB event for 2011. So... How about it? With the weekends being bad for timing for most. I was thinking Wednesday might possibly be a good day for this. Feedback, opinions, suggestions? Shall the TFBB give it one more go with feeling and bust out the lightsabers... I mean whatever they're called?!
That's fine with me. I was gonna push the stf thing on Wednesday since that's the bonus day, but it's cure this week and I think that's too hard for us anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 1053
12-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
That's fine with me. I was gonna push the stf thing on Wednesday since that's the bonus day, but it's cure this week and I think that's too hard for us anyway.
As in next Wednesday, the 28th. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Z has school tomorrow and most srill have to work. More people will have the 28th off.
Lt. Commander
# 1054
12-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
As in next Wednesday, the 28th. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Z has school tomorrow and most srill have to work. More people will have the 28th off.
Well, I can do evening times, I still gotta work that day...
Lt. Commander
# 1055
12-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Work and Holidays.. well . I was part of a special team that over lapped shifts at the PO during holidays until the year i herd they were going to double us back on short rest Christmas day
after freezing us for hours due to under staffing the eve.

Now that was Glorious Battle. I don't like fighting anywhere on the actual Holidays .I
like pursuit of happiness and Touring Caravanning.. Hopping around to festive in game places in lieu of
Lt. Commander
# 1056
12-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
All righty fellas. It's come to my knowledge that a holiday Light'leth and Lightpa event has been requested for the last TFBB event of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
With the new limited time weapons being given out in Q's Winter Wonderland for free. Frans has already asked for one more TFBB event for 2011. So... How about it? With the weekends being bad for timing for most. I was thinking Wednesday might possibly be a good day for this. Feedback, opinions, suggestions? Shall the TFBB give it one more go with feeling and bust out the lightsabers... I mean whatever they're called?!
For this event, we'll run a prefered days poll for this event. Multiple choices will be allowed. Top 2 days will be our event days.
  • This event will be Kirk-Style H2H combat with only the Nanopulse Edge weapons permitted.
  • Since this is a holiday event, we as that everyone comes in holiday themed attire to celebrate the season.
  • Possible suggested events have included Santa vs. Everyone and Santa and his Elfs vs. Everyone
  • Meeting place for this event will be in Q's Winter Wonder Land instead of our traditional Drozona meet up.

Hope to see y'all out for the Holiday TFBB Extravaganza!
Straight from the boss! You wanted it! You got it! All you have to do now is head over to the TFBB Events Poll thread on 10ites.com and pick the day it happens.
Lt. Commander
# 1057
12-20-2011, 08:17 PM
touches knucles
* You voted for this item. i did i did
Lt. Commander
# 1058
12-21-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm in work the 28 thru the 30th, though as it'll be 7PM and I *should* be home... :p
Lt. Commander
# 1059
12-25-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm gonna go on and close the poll down guys.

Monday and Tuesday both had 4 votes
Wensday, Thursday, and Friday all had 5 votes.

By majority rules, Events will be Wensday, Thursday, and Friday.

H2H PvP with Nanotech Weapons, STFs, and a Special Tribble Event on Friday will be our event line up.

H2H and STFs will be run both Wensday and Thurday.

Hope to see y'all out.
Lt. Commander
# 1060
12-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Looking forward to each one!