Lt. Commander
# 1071
12-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Today's event was so much fun. Was great to see those who made it out today.

For tomorrow, I'm hoping ot pick back up with KA Ground followed additional holiday themed Kirk-Style H2H.

Hope to see y'all out again tomorrow!
Lt. Commander
# 1072
12-29-2011, 02:57 PM
WOW! My Engineer sucks on the ground! My damage was pitiful! Might be the rifle though. Not entirely sure but still. Lots of fun to be had today with a 2-on-2 ground PvP and 3 mini STF runs, all of which were successful runs. Thanks to everyone who attended today and hopefully we'll see you all tomorrow for the last TFBB event for 2011. If you don't have a toon on Tribble, try to get one copied over before hand. You will be required to report to Z (where ever she decides) about an hour before the event starts for preperation.

PvP Ground (Assimilated Cruiser) - 2 VS 2

Don't Turn Around!

Another Pink Cube Siting

Gronk Blocking My View!
Lt. Commander
# 1073
12-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Wait, wait, what! Yesterday was Wednesday. How come you have TFBB?
Lt. Commander
# 1074
12-30-2011, 06:59 AM
End of the year Spectacular! Today, we have a very special Tribble event planned. Make sure you have a toon ready on Tribble and show up a bit early to get what you need to prepare. 2PM ET for the last event of this year.
Lt. Commander
# 1075
12-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
End of year event as per request

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
End of the year Spectacular! Today, we have a very special Tribble event planned. Make sure you have a toon ready on Tribble and show up a bit early to get what you need to prepare. 2PM ET for the last event of this year.
For preparation, try to make it on at least a half hour early. For simplicity sake, I'll be on my ships bridge for give outs. Just spot me a shout in TFBB of TFF chat and I'll brng ya aboard.

Looking forward to the final event of the year!
Lt. Commander
# 1076
12-30-2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
What JC said. New Years weekend is out for people, so we're doing it just spread out over this week instead. After things settle though, I'm gonna push for STF runs to be regularly on Wednesdays since they have a bonus then.
Lt. Commander
# 1077
12-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I'm set up to hand out the items for today's event. Anyone who wants to drop by early to pick their items up or are curious about what today's speical items is can head on over to tribble and give me a shout in TFBB or Ten Forward chat for a bridge invite to get their items.
To spoil the curiosity, log on to the Tribble Test Server and report to Z to obtain your Jem'Hadar Attack Ship. When you get onto Tribble, post in the TFBB chat that you're ready to receive it and you'll get a bridge invite. Once there, see Captain_Zero for your ship and few other goodies for todays end of 2011 event. The event itself is, All Jem'Hadar Ship PvP. The event starts at 2PM ET so getting prepared can take a little time. Z is already sitting on her bridge waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 1078
12-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Today's TFBB on Tribble marked our final meet of the year. Took a while to get everyone forced respec'd and set up for the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship but was nevertheless a fun filled day. The most daunting part of the day goes to the crash troubles we ran into in the second and third space matches. Ever so often we'd all get the boot from the server and kicked out of match. Most managed to get back in, but there were a few who the PvP matched out of map.

After the fun bug-filled space matches, we took to the ground for the final TFBB match of the year. One of the highlights from the match I found is the following, after getting shot in the back by Obsidian's Antiproton Pulsewave Assualt:

Quote:
Alecto: Ahhhrrg
Captain_Zero: owww
Alecto: Gorn pwns melee
Captain_Zero: guns pwn gorn
Alecto: lol
First Round Space- Called
Second Round- Midmatch
Second Round Space- FInal
Flyin' 'Round inna Bug
Final Match of the Year- Ground

Again thanks to all who made the TFBB a huge success this year! Hope to see y'all and many more for the second year of TFBB!
Lt. Commander
# 1079
12-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks everyone for coming out to the final TFBB event of 2011! My apologies for having to run during the ground match. Time had passed much quicker than I had realized and had to head up. I did take some screens during one match, I have the missing stores from the match that Z got kicked from, and have a Fed group ship shot. I will hopeuflly be able to post them tomorrow night.

On a side note, we all learned something about the state the Tribble Test server is in. Major game crashes in the first two matches really made todays event a little disappointing. Unsure of what caused the crash, it was during PvP on Cracked Planetoid with a lot of action going on. Considering this mess is supposed to go live in under 3 weeks, this build might be the end of PvP for STO if it hits Holodeck.

Problems aside, I hope everyone enjoyed todays special event. If we do more events like these in the future. I think we'll give you guys a little more of a grace period to prepare. Thanks again everyone! We hope to see you all at events in 2012, if Cryptic doesn't break it on us first.