Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1081
12-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Oh, was that when we were taking turns fighting her? Hahaha! That took forever! We were both tanking really well in those things. I actually stopped healing myself to get under 50% hull so I could summon an ally to help. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1082
12-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Oh, was that when we were taking turns fighting her? Hahaha! That took forever! We were both tanking really well in those things. I actually stopped healing myself to get under 50% hull so I could summon an ally to help. :p
Hort did you get one of the new bug ships?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1083
12-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
Hort did you get one of the new bug ships?
It was a tribble test server thing we did. Zero was giving them out over there. If I got one on holo, I'd probably just put it on the c-store anyway. I'm perfectly happy with my Defiant class -- it looks more like a giant Froot Loop.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1084
12-31-2011, 09:30 PM
Ah was just checking 8P
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1085
12-31-2011, 09:30 PM
We made a point of copying them to ensure we had enough in case more showed. One of the points to the event was to give people a chance to try something that seems to be too rare for its own good. If you'd like one to play with on Tribble, I'm sure Z or myself could pass you one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1086
12-31-2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
We made a point of copying them to ensure we had enough in case more showed. One of the points to the event was to give people a chance to try something that seems to be too rare for its own good. If you'd like one to play with on Tribble, I'm sure Z or myself could pass you one.
actually that would be fun. i need to repatch tribble havent done it since the last build went out to holodeck.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1087
12-31-2011, 09:43 PM
When you've got that done, let me know and I'll make sure you get one to play with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1088
01-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I hid behind JC and received my KA BORGIE Sci boff today..

Space and GroudnSTF were fun today i still have no idea what im doing in KA i follow somebody strong and shoot scan beam bat leth any Brgs they miss beforethey get assimulated and i loose my tour gudie.

TNX!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1089
01-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Just posting the scores from today's pvp. Lots of steamrolling today. Zero should use a steamroller for her avatar instead of a bus....

First match (Space)

Second match (Ground)

Third match (Space again)
I enjoyed reading Ayra's chat in this one.
Thanks for posting those, Hort. Respwning in ground really needs to be fixed. There was a few times Z and Ayra spawned right by me. Letting Z go means I die so that wasn't going to happen. I was going to let Ayra go too after him respawning from my Orbital Strike but it was the last kill we needed... so I shot him in the back. Thanks everyone for showing up for todays "We just need to kill something!" because there wasn't any official TFBB event.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1090
01-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
I hid behind JC and received my KA BORGIE Sci boff today..
LOL! Glad you finally got him, Mr Senshi!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:27 PM.