Lt. Commander
# 121
02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
OH NO! Poor Hort! Maybe it's time you trade him in for a new model. (;
Hahaha, I'm okay, her ring was clearly visible in the pic she sent.
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Hort was concerned that I am actually a "girl on the internet" so I sent him proof.

Nothing more nothing less.
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-14-2011, 06:34 PM
I thought all girls on the internet were guys and/or FBI agents.
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Some of us are ex-Navy and could snap you like a twig despite our "advanced age."

HA HA JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU. Utterly destroy you beyond repair... yet. Hurt... never!
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
[= The one thing that never fails with age is a senior citizens confidience in still being able do to the things they thought they could do when they were 20. My grandfather finally learned his lesson a few years back when he feel off a ladder and cracked his ribs when trying to clean out the gutters on their house.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-15-2011, 12:19 AM
I wish I could replace my body with a better model.
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-15-2011, 03:45 AM
After reading discussions here, we're go for this again next Sunday at 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT, right?
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Sounds fine to me!
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
Some of us are ex-Navy and could snap you like a twig despite our "advanced age."

HA HA JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU. Utterly destroy you beyond repair... yet. Hurt... never!
I should not say this but if ya wanna brag...

I have thrown enough navy and marine steel keisters out of bars in my time. Even a marine recon once. Most of the time I never harmed anyone. The trasitory pain of a joint lock or a pressure point hurts but seldom harms if you have a clue when to stop.

I can count the injuries I have delt out on one hand and have fingers to spare. Not bad considering I was a bouncer for eight years, (if you compress the time into fourty hour work weeks). Worst I ever did was to a gangster after he hit me in the left temple three times. I dislocated his right shoulder and hyper-extended his left hip. It took sixteen pins to relocate it. At least that was what I was told. One of the waitresses at that bar dated one of the guys in his gang, she told me about Mondo's condition. The entire scrap took less than thirty seconds. Still fele bad about that. I lept for the "do" and landed on the jujitsu on that one.

Like Ueshida said, "To injure an opponent is to injure yourself. To control aggression without inflicting injury is Aikido. "
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-15-2011, 10:34 AM
There is a difference between bouncing a drunk sailor/marine and facing one in combat.

No doubt you are a very very skilled bouncer and I applaud your service to our country... making sure our over-pickled Sailors and Marines find their way back to the curb and ultimately back to their duty station.

But don't get too arrogant. I've seen plenty of bouncers over the years get TOO cocky and end up hurt or worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
I should not say this but if ya wanna brag...

I have thrown enough....