Lt. Commander
# 1381
06-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Some pics from between events, I think we were trying to look intimidating or something
Lt. Commander
# 1382
06-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I got a few screenies:

Another view of the rifle line.

Darn it, JJ...

Here is from the duel with JC's carrier. I saw that tricobalt mine going toward him with his shield down and could've sworn he'd pop, but he shot the mine at the last second and zipped away! That energy leech is a scary build, I spent half the time trying to shoot the siphons coming after me. I got him down to 20% a couple more times, but just couldn't manage to finish the job. Fun match!
Lt. Commander
# 1383
06-17-2012, 05:20 PM
It's good to see more people posting pics from the events. A different porspective on things is always a bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 1384
06-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
It's good to see more people posting pics from the events. A different porspective on things is always a bonus.
Yep! I try to post anything I think is interesting. Mostly they're pictures of random girls I see wandering around Drozana though. Like a Samus Aran lookalike, ooooooo
Lt. Commander
# 1385
06-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Yay jolly rodger rabbit approves
the pirate rabbit was too scarey before bedtime
http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ie-d3cue4l.png
Career Officer
# 1386
06-22-2012, 08:39 AM
Even though PWE has completely messed up the history of every thread and so on. The TFBB will still be here for you to unleash your frustration through PvP every Saturday and Sunday at 2PM EST. We still have our TFBB event polls over on 10ites.com.
Career Officer
# 1387
06-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Today's TFBB was STF's. We started with KASE and it went down without a hitch. We were close to losing the optional but finished off the gate with seconds to spare. Run two was KAGE to mix it up a bit. I sat out this round but Hort, Dawson, Senshi, Winters, and The 1st took on the Borg on the ground. The optional was lost but the run was a success. To wrap up the day, we had a Space PvP.

Cracked Planetoid

On a side note, I was busy during the KAGE run.

My lunch: Fried Speghetti

Although missing plum tomatoes, fresh garlic, red onion, and green pepper. I used garlic butter instead of olive oil and it was still good! [=

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's event! I hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon!

Just a little note for reference: After tomorrows event, we will officially wrapping up this thread. Due to PWE literally ruining the entire history of the entire community, we will be starting fresh like so many others are.
Commander
# 1388
06-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Today's TFBB was STF's. We started with KASE and it went down without a hitch. We were close to losing the optional but finished off the gate with seconds to spare. Run two was KAGE to mix it up a bit. I sat out this round but Hort, Dawson, Senshi, Winters, and The 1st took on the Borg on the ground. The optional was lost but the run was a success. To wrap up the day, we had a Space PvP.

Cracked Planetoid

On a side note, I was busy during the KAGE run.

My lunch: Fried Speghetti

Although missing plum tomatoes, fresh garlic, red onion, and green pepper. I used garlic butter instead of olive oil and it was still good! [=

Thank you to everyone who came out for today's event! I hope to see you all again tomorrow or sometime soon!

Just a little note for reference: After tomorrows event, we will officially wrapping up this thread. Due to PWE literally ruining the entire history of the entire community, we will be starting fresh like so many others are.
dang.......................now im hungry..................and its your fault ........lol

Career Officer
# 1389
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Today's TFBB offered up a mix of events. We started with Shanty Town on the ground, moved to Cracked Planetoid for space, and then moved onto CSE. The match results are below for the PvP rounds.

Shanty Town
Cracked Planetoid

I'd like to say thanks to the SadPanda's for them lending us a couple of guys to PvP with us. It's not often we see players of that level come down to our casual level of playing. We do appreciate the appearance. I know I definitely saw some excellent teamwork and some major DPS and give me a reason to want to improve. I really would like to see you guys reach out to the STO community more than you do with the Panda Cubs to offer players build advice, how to improve DPS, and how a solid team be lethal in PvP, etc. After all, the bland PvP system we have will never improve if there aren't numbers to make it worth the while. You guys are always welcome to to make an appearance though. Thanks once again!

Note: Captain_Zero is still looking forward to the one-on-one ground PvP against sirepical, if he's still interested.

CSE was long. Low DPS makde things a little long to get done so we lost the optional on time. However, the run was a success. Thank you to everyone who came out for today's TFBB event. Next week, we will have a new thread and a fresh start to another weekend of events.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1390
06-25-2012, 06:18 AM
For some odd reason I never do well in the Shanty Town scenario. I'm better in the Assimilated Cruiser. I think it's because I can set up an ambush point, while in Shanty Town, I was getting hit from all sides. And someone kept turning off my rifle