Lt. Commander
# 131
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
After reading discussions here, we're go for this again next Sunday at 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT, right?
Yeah, that sounds right. It sounds like the level will have to be set at either LtC or Commander since a couple people's highest toons are down there. My klink might still be LtC then depending on how much data I pick up in the explores. Must make klink crafter!! >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
I should not say this but if ya wanna brag...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
But don't get too arrogant.
You two sound like wrestlers before a match.
Hort's beak is bigger than both of yours put together, so there! :p
Lt. Commander
# 132
02-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
You two sound like wrestlers before a match.
Hort's beak is bigger than both of yours put together, so there! :p
Hort's shadow, maybe....:p
Lt. Commander
# 133
02-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Hort gets distracted by clevage. Hort is very distracted by jiggling.

This is why Hort prefers space combat. :p
Lt. Commander
# 134
02-15-2011, 12:09 PM
It's true!

I'm also distracted by nice bums, I even stopped and stared at Archee's last night for a moment.
What? He was playing a girl, it was fair!
Lt. Commander
# 135
02-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yeah, that sounds right. It sounds like the level will have to be set at either LtC or Commander since a couple people's highest toons are down there. My klink might still be LtC then depending on how much data I pick up in the explores. Must make klink crafter!!
I was thinking that we could go with Cmdr rank, and have those with Capt + characters come in with T2 ships in either MK III or IV gear with weapons that they're not spec'd into, based on that phasers/disruptors and photons/quantums are the only weps skills that can be spec'd at Cmdr. By the time skill points are factored in, it should equal out.

What ya'll think about this?
Lt. Commander
# 136
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
I was thinking that we could go with Cmdr rank, and have those with Capt + characters come in with T2 ships in either MK III or IV gear with weapons that they're not spec'd into, based on that phasers/disruptors and photons/quantums are the only weps skills that can be spec'd at Cmdr. By the time skill points are factored in, it should equal out.

You mean I have to re-gear my Dakota and Akira classes again?
Lt. Commander
# 137
02-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:

I am with Archie on this, Not looking forward to messing with a setup I have invested so much time in getting right.Plus all my lower MK gear is long gone.
Lt. Commander
# 138
02-15-2011, 01:35 PM
I'd have to regear the Akira anyway, she's completey stripped of components, except for one or two weapons. The Dakota, however, is fully equipped with Mk X/XI equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 139
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
There is a difference between bouncing a drunk sailor/marine and facing one in combat.

No doubt you are a very very skilled bouncer and I applaud your service to our country... making sure our over-pickled Sailors and Marines find their way back to the curb and ultimately back to their duty station.

But don't get too arrogant. I've seen plenty of bouncers over the years get TOO cocky and end up hurt or worse.
I would not call bouncing a service to our country, to the community maybe, but not to any country.

Don't worry for me I am out of the game. I had an epiphany and decided to write instead. LOL

Yet I must say that as a head doorman I was expected to be able to cool a sober bouncer who lost their "balance," and did so on the rare occasion. The reason I was able to play the game so long, and be successful, despite my demunitive size for a doorman, was because I never did get too arrogant.

You are right though I have had nights where I did everything right and still limped home. There is a reason all my male toons in game wear a scar above their brow after all, and that's because I wear it in real life too...
Lt. Commander
# 140
02-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
You mean I have to re-gear my Dakota and Akira classes again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I am with Archie on this, Not looking forward to messing with a setup I have invested so much time in getting right.Plus all my lower MK gear is long gone.
Thank goodness I have a Commander and a couple LtC 9's lying around, because regearing Yissie for last week's event made for a bit of a mess later when I got her back into her endgame ship for the last two PvP matches of the day. Still the skills tray did seem to remember my original layout a bit better than during Seasons One and Two.