Lt. Commander
# 201
03-06-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm go for today.

I'm tempted to bring in Walt and his T1 Connie and deck the Exeter out in DHCs and a turret just for the heck of it.

If I can find common tetryon cannons I'll slap them onto the ship, if not I'll hit of the Klink ship yards and get disruptors.
Lt. Commander
# 202
03-06-2011, 10:07 AM
The time is really the factor on whether I can make it or not. Ship class and such are always a help to be prepared also.
Lt. Commander
# 203
03-06-2011, 10:50 AM
probably same as before if I had to guess LtC/Cmdr rank with VAs/LGs in T2 ships with a max of Mk V gear?
Lt. Commander
# 204
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Today's run was rather short, but fun never the less. We ended up running a Lv. 51 match since there was only 4 of us there.

On a different subject, do y'all think I need to update the first post with better information as to what TFBB is and have our schedule on it?
Lt. Commander
# 205
03-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
On a different subject, do y'all think I need to update the first post with better information as to what TFBB is and have our schedule on it?
Hmmm sure, that's probably a good idea. The way the first post reads makes it sound more organized than it really is... we might get a few people dropping in if they knew how casual it is.

I thought it was a good run today. We started pretty fast this time. It was one sided because most of us weren't used to pvp at max level, but that'll even out as we go.
Lt. Commander
# 206
03-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Hmmm sure, that's probably a good idea. The way the first post reads makes it sound more organized than it really is... we might get a few people dropping in if they knew how casual it is.
Do a brief introduction to TFBB, have a few Q/As, link to channel info, and post the schedule info then?
Lt. Commander
# 207
03-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Sorry for not making it out but I did make it to the fleet action with AFCTF. Definitely lots of fun when there are a lot of fellow TF people to game with. [=
Lt. Commander
# 208
03-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Sorry for not making it out but I did make it to the fleet action with AFCTF. Definitely lots of fun when there are a lot of fellow TF people to game with. [=
Yeah, the only thing more fun then that was the party afterwords!
Lt. Commander
# 209
03-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
I've got the first post updated with new information.
Lt. Commander
# 210
03-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Quote:

I thought it was a good run today. We started pretty fast this time. It was one sided because most of us weren't used to pvp at max level, but that'll even out as we go.
I've done a bit of PvP at end game. The last TFBB showed me just how much I relied on the players around me in normal end game PvP encounters. I did not realize my basic build approach was that antiquated. I have redone Bird's build, with advice from Zero, Freakaziod, and Zachary. While not nominal, (still have almost all RAUH gear), I think the next time I pull the Warsent out it should be a bit more of an asset to my team. Still need to get that sweet Borg gear though, or craft me an Ageis set.