Lt. Commander
# 391
05-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Event for this week:
This weekend's events are Shuttle/Fighters. Come prepared for a high paced, fun day of flying!

# 392
05-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Event for this week:
This weekend's events are Shuttle/Fighters. Come prepared for a high paced, fun day of flying!
I think that some Shuttles/Fighters have more BOff slots than others.
Lt. Commander
# 393
05-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary186
I think that some Shuttles/Fighters have more BOff slots than others.
You think right the Delta Flier has one more BOff slot than the other shuttles as I recall. I cannot speak for the fighters though. Some of the others have integral BOff abilities though in place an extra BOff. For example the Peregrine has a uni BOff slot and integral Cannon Rapid Fire to compensate for not having the Delta's extra BO slot. After reading that I think I may have to get me a Peregrine.
Lt. Commander
# 394
05-27-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Event for this week:

Is this weeks event Saturday or Sunday? If it's Sunday, I'll be out of town also. When you're not around, who is going to take over for you? I know Dawson is usually the go to person when you're not around but perhaps one more might help if you both aren't around. Like last week for example. I sort of took over and we did space combat instead based on who wanted what. Hope you didn't mind by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 395
05-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
You make sure you have a ton of fun! [=

Is this weeks event Saturday or Sunday? If it's Sunday, I'll be out of town also. When you're not around, who is going to take over for you? I know Dawson is usually the go to person when you're not around but perhaps one more might help if you both aren't around. Like last week for example. I sort of took over and we did space combat instead based on who wanted what. Hope you didn't mind by the way.
Saturdays and Sundays both worked out pretty good, so might leave it at a full weekend event with future meets.

As to one more, maybe two helping with setting everything up, that would be excellent
Lt. Commander
# 396
05-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Saturdays and Sundays both worked out pretty good, so might leave it at a full weekend event with future meets.

As to one more, maybe two helping with setting everything up, that would be excellent
Always happy to help if needed! [= I should be able to make tomorrows then.
Lt. Commander
# 397
05-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
You think right the Delta Flier has one more BOff slot than the other shuttles as I recall. I cannot speak for the fighters though. Some of the others have integral BOff abilities though in place an extra BOff. For example the Peregrine has a uni BOff slot and integral Cannon Rapid Fire to compensate for not having the Delta's extra BO slot. After reading that I think I may have to get me a Peregrine.
It is very squishy. Like melon under mallet squishy.
Lt. Commander
# 398
05-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
It is very squishy. Like melon under mallet squishy.
To a mallet most things are squishy, even pie.
Lt. Commander
# 399
05-28-2011, 07:21 AM
The fighters get rapid fire one, but since it acts like target subsystem on a science ship the cooldown is longer, but its still like getting a free BO slot especially since that is a lt skill, like to also point out that out of all the small crafts you can use the fighters have the best turn speed but have the least for hull. The captains yacht gets emergency power to shields, same as above extended cooldown since its a free skill in the hands of an engineer this ship is almost impossible to kill. Delta flyer, in my opinion is far superior to all other small craft, you get a science BO slot and an universal BO slot, and on top of that you get a +10% to shields with it also and it turns slightly better then the yacht. Hope that helps for anyone looking to fly one.
Lt. Commander
# 400
06-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Alrighty folks, sorry for the delay on gettin' this weekend's events up.

This Saturday and Sunday, at 2 PM EDT (GMT -4) will be Space PvP. Bring your best for a fight like in the ol' West!