Lt. Commander
# 471
07-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Was just me against Z. She beat me of course! [= That was pretty much it other than a test match of my Tac in a Galaxy X on Tribble in which she beat me again. Notice the trend?
...you're doing it wrong?

((about the closest I could get))

...maybe Z would like a PvP session with me once I've gotton my characters to an appropiate level.
Lt. Commander
# 472
07-03-2011, 06:20 AM
I"m more than willing to
Lt. Commander
# 473
07-03-2011, 07:03 AM
What you got to do is make a build that has a whole lot of spam that it lags her system to no end and you can kill her very very Easly, just ask me how I will give you the details, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 474
07-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklehop View Post
What you got to do is make a build that has a whole lot of spam that it lags her system to no end and you can kill her very very Easly, just ask me how I will give you the details, lol.
Jackle's already beat ya to that. Needless to say, was helpless on the count of the lag it caused me.
Lt. Commander
# 475
07-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I don't like to use spam personally. Summoning a single ship is one thing but winning on a count of spam doesn't make me feel like I skillfully won.
Lt. Commander
# 476
07-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I"m more than willing to
Will is the highest Char I've got at RALH3. Then it's Cmd 2 or 3 (Tohima, the only KDF Char I have), Lt Cmd 6 (Marie) Lt Cmd 1 (V'Lir).
Lt. Commander
# 477
07-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Thank you to everyone who showed up for todays TFBB event! For those of you who didn't show. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?!
Lt. Commander
# 478
07-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Thank you to everyone who showed up for todays TFBB event! For those of you who didn't show. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?!
Put simply I was out with friends, I got trashed, couldn't see straight and I am pretty sure my wife wanted to kill me. So the real question is, would you still want me on your team like that? I would have had to play with one eye closed.

PS. My spam ship is a support ship and was in no way intended to lag peoples systems so bad I could kill them. It just happened that one night Z over heard a conversation I had and decided to take on said ship only to find out it caused horrid lag. And a fyi I had never PvP'ed in that ship before that time.
Lt. Commander
# 479
07-03-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Put simply I was out with friends, I got trashed, couldn't see straight and I am pretty sure my wife wanted to kill me. So the real question is, would you still want me on your team like that?
No! I'd want you on the opposite team... for target practice.
Lt. Commander
# 480
07-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Quote:
My spam ship is a support ship and was in no way intended to lag peoples systems so bad I could kill them. It just happened that one night Z over heard a conversation I had and decided to take on said ship only to find out it caused horrid lag. And a fyi I had never PvP'ed in that ship before that time.
I think that it may purely be an issues on my end honestly. I've always had lag problems when Warp Plasma's been used, enemy or ally. Same goes for the Solar Wind map. My system's 4-5 years old as is and more than likely the cause of my problems with lag.