Lt. Commander
# 81
02-13-2011, 12:22 PM
I do have a Klingon but he's only at Leutenent Commander I think. I don't like grinding so I got bored with him quite some time ago. I'd be more than happy to bring him out though if needed.
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Last night went well. Damn you, Server maintenance!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Alrighty, we're gettin' ready to start.

We've got an ingame channel, TFBB, if y'all want to join it
Lt. Commander
# 84
02-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I'll be on shortly. Someone meet up with me at by the fountain.
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Well, in concept, that was pretty good. Taking 2 hours to get started is ridiculous though. 9 people signed up for the channel, but only 5 were still on when we were ready to start. We need to settle on a level ahead of time next week methinks. -flomps-
Lt. Commander
# 86
02-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Next week, the levels and such should be decided the night before and posted. That should give everyone plenty of time to get ready and be at the designated meeting place at the time we're supposed to start so we can get right into the killing. [=
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Ok that was a BLAST folks. Thanks for the educational PWN'age.

Based on what I learned tonight I think I can adjust my ship better now.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Well, in concept, that was pretty good. Taking 2 hours to get started is ridiculous though. 9 people signed up for the channel, but only 5 were still on when we were ready to start. We need to settle on a level ahead of time next week methinks. -flomps-
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Next week, the levels and such should be decided the night before and posted. That should give everyone plenty of time to get ready and be at the designated meeting place at the time we're supposed to start so we can get right into the killing. [=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
Ok that was a BLAST folks. Thanks for the educational PWN'age.

Based on what I learned tonight I think I can adjust my ship better now.
Pretty much sums today up. A bit chaoitic at first, taking 2 hous to actually get started, but it was fun nevertheless. And was a great learning experience for all of us.

Any suggestions as to which levels to run next weekend and as to what would be a good time for next week?
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-13-2011, 04:55 PM
How about a tuning clinic as well.

That's what I used the ground-match for. I got myself set up so everything is withing two finger motions now.

A starship clinic and a ground clinic.

Oh and despite rumors to the contrary Hort is a very nice person. He only felt me up twice.
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
Oh and despite rumors to the contrary Hort is a very nice person. He only felt me up twice.
I think that's because he was too busy trying to dry hump my Bird Of Prey. No Hort, it's not meant to be your bird of sexual prey. Does anyone know where I can get white stuff chiseled off my ships hull for a few bars of Latinum?