Lt. Commander
# 901
10-27-2011, 04:26 PM
We've *GOT* to get the devs to join us for a run on the CE....
Lt. Commander
# 902
10-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
We've *GOT* to get the devs to join us for a run on the CE....
So they can see how broken it is? Whatever the plan is for Saturday is fine with me.
Lt. Commander
# 903
10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Then the Stormshade visit to the new ..Thread

Why we hate the CE.
10. The odd mechanics been aproched in many ways.
9. A KDF TF spaming Scatter could
8. it over heals like no borg ever did
7. its prob the Driffin Comets mommy
6. Team Size limits
1. right to the top reason .. ITS given as a LCDR mission. :p
Lt. Commander
# 904
10-29-2011, 12:16 PM
No screenshot for today since FA's don't post a final result anymore. I really wish Cryptic would change this. We did the Klingon Scout Force on level 40. Although ships being -11, I know I went pop a few times and that I wasn't the only one. It was a lot of fun though and there were some good MK VII - Mk IX items dropped. Hort managed to get 1st and get a nice purple Mk VIII drop as a result. Clicking F to pick up items, I missed mine but I got a nice blue Mk IX Quantum Mine Launcher. Thank you to everyone that showed up for todays event and hopefully you'll all be back for tomorrows and future events.
Lt. Commander
# 905
10-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Why the CE is bored daily.
10. Annoying little ships circle it and slam into it's offspring.
9. It eats Dirt day in day out.
8. It has to fly for light years for fast food.
7. Only person to ever talk to CE was a psychotic android.
6. Torpedoes tickle
5. Phasers refract
4. Plasma? Pfft crystal doesn't burn
3. scatter cannons are a mild irritant even in large groups.
2. In space the fat lady cannot sing.
1. The smallest trivial error heals the CE from 10% health right up to 100% faster than a Q whim.
Lt. Commander
# 906
10-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Aw Cappy and Plus Plus.. When i first saw that thing in Beta i thought it had something to do with the planet

I thought maybe it was there to hatch a brood so i mined the area after communicating had it try to blast me to tiny bits..

Ravenstein <3 tried the direct approach Killer rammign speed self distruct..
it was beautiful like Vegita blowing up fightign Majinbu. and this tac workd then too many people were gettign the accolade reward so the dev i nthe infinate wisdom of swag control nerfed us. and broke it by
QA.. ph they wnt in their t6 purple ships and won so it worked they moved o nto the next thing on Zincs you better fix this before jack comes down the hall again.

that way crazy over heal mechanics just sick.. and kills the fun totaly. Jsut liek today in my RALH EXCEL-R
adb the Space Pickle spawning pets having 3 people rage quit the mission.. and i tell you cold straight
if they do this type of Special anymore so its not fun.. were not paying them c store or anything again.
Lt. Commander
# 907
10-30-2011, 02:09 PM
I like the idea of a TFBB uniform contest! I'll even put up some points for the winner. However, I'd like you guys to hold off on it to see if F2P brings us a few more uniform options first. If it doesn't, then Hort and Z can finalize the details, etc. as it's Hort's idea nd the TFBB is Z's thing.

I misssed the bulk of today due to work so I can't really comment on how the Fleet Actions went. I do know that when I jumped in the wrap up of the Crystaline Entity run, that success was a little out of reach. After F2P begins, I think we all need to arrage a team and specifically put together some builds to ensure success and hopefully a good turnout as well.

The only VA Space PvP match that finished todays event was great! Not only did Z and I lose, but the match took a little turn while I was dishing out the smack talk. I know I had a lot fo fun though and I hope you all did as well. I know I learned that sometimes a third of a ship can be better than a whole ship. *pokes Dawson*

PvP - VA Space Results
Lt. Commander
# 908
10-30-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't have any screenshots of the events we ran, or I'd post 'em as well.

The first of our runs was the Starbase 24 Fleet Action. That went over fairly well as the Klingons were defeated rather quickly. The rewards, however didn't scale to our level as we ended up with Mk I and Mk II rewards for completing it.

Our second round was with the CE. Figured on it being easier to kill since it was -10 to the majority of us who were onboard. Once we entered the map, well let's say the rest is history. We did, however, get it down below 20% several times and kept it around 30% for most of the hour or so we were at it.
I'd forgotten to lock out this round with a pass code to start, and it didn't lock after I added the pass code after we had our initial participants. I'l take the blame on this one for having the griefers in the instance on count of my oversight of the pass code lock out.

The third and final round of today's TFBB was a 2 vs 3 VA PvP match. JC's pretty much summed this one up in his post.

Again, thanks to all who attended today's event. Without y'all, the TFBB wouldn't be possible!
Lt. Commander
# 909
10-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Looking at the results from the space PvP match. I have3 a couple of things to add. Ayra sure did dish out some damage! Great job! Pi was also like shooting a planet from orbit with a hand phaser. I couldn't kill him. That's one tough build you've got there Pi. Good work!
Lt. Commander
# 910
10-30-2011, 05:39 PM
I want Ayra to be my buddy like Zero is your buddy now. Make it happen, JC!