Lt. Commander
# 11
01-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
In all honesty there are a little bit more 'important' factions to the Trek universe that should be added first(first and foremost romulans). The ferengi while a cool race, shouldn't be high on the priority list in terms of factions; IMHO. I understand everyone want to play their favorites, but importance should be given to the 'bigger players'(not STO players in this sense).

What would be better is if they just gave some 'unversal' ships to both main factions right now to represent the 'lesser importance' races.
That's not a bad idea Oh, and regarding the order in which the next factions should be added in, I agree the Romulans and Cardassians should be added in first. Lol, don't forget to check out the randomly generated Ferengi images petitionspot in the upper-left hand corner of the site. They are hilarious. "Love us haters- or else"

Proof of my Ferengi Character:
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6108/ferengi.jpg

Ferengi's FTW!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
You are joking right? Only Ferengi player I have ever seen in game is Stuck. Lets see a character link if you play them. No noob toons now, honesty is a virtue. *Sits patiently waiting for another Ferengi player to show up*
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
You are joking right? Only Ferengi player I have ever seen in game is Stuck. Lets see a character link if you play them. No noob toons now, honesty is a virtue. *Sits patiently waiting for another Ferengi player to show up*
I have a few friends who have high level Ferengi characters.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
See above under my post for proof
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
See above under my post for proof
Character profile page on this site. But nice.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-18-2011, 10:59 AM
A Ferangi faction would be interesting, but strikes me as a low value/work ratio at this time.

After all they are already playable on the faction with the most existing content. So the only value to adding them as a faction would be to make them unique and different from the existing factions. That would require huge amounts of work (look how much work the Dev's put into Klingon content only to face continued hostility about the state of the klingon faction).

I'd say after the Romulans, and Cardasians have playable factions, the Fernagi could be considered as the 5th side.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Character profile page on this site. But nice.
Here are the friends I speak of:

Cog and Gark.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
The petition doesn't ask when they should be added. It simply asks, should they be added in as an independent race?
If time and money and effort are no objects... Sure, why not? I wouldn't play a Ferengi myself, but if it's not going to take away from the parts of the game that I would play, I have no reason to reject the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
I'm all for a Ferengi faction........ right after Romulans, Cardassians and possibly Dominion get their playable factions.
Oh, and after the Asgard, Ba'ku, Betelgeusian, Cairn, D'Arsay, Edo, Fen Domar, Gree, Hierarchy, Ikaaran, Jarada, Kesat, Ligonian, M'klexa, Nuvian, Ocampa, Paraagan, Q, Ramuran, Sakari, Talaxian, Ullian, Vaadwaur, Wadi, Xindi, Yallitian and Zakdorn are all playable factions.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
Oh, and after the Asgard....
Weren't they Stargate not Star Trek?
Closed Thread