Lt. Commander
# 1 Money From Missions
01-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I am not impressed with this new missions system taking out the energy credits has only made fleet bank theft more common, which has forced us to put bank restrictions on our bank which we have NEVER had to do before. If who ever had the idea to take the EC's out of missions comes around slap them for me it was the most stupid thing since jayne cob hats on the enterprise... wait that was funny seeing that >.< you get my point PUT THE CASH BACK and stop promoting fleet bank theft cryptic.

Sincerely Cpt Cannons
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Why would anyone need to steal anything in this game. It's not like EC are hard to come by...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
Why would anyone need to steal anything in this game. It's not like EC are hard to come by...
Agreed. I have 5mil EC with nothing left to buy. My ship is all pimped out with top Mk purples and blues. My away team is similarly well equipped. And I donated 2mil to my fleet bank, just because I could.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Too many EC in the economy is what is causing all the inflation. Lots of EC floating around with too few things to buy. It's the reason why some items go for millions on the exchange. This game needs a money sink, not more ways to get EC.

And giving EC for missions won't really solve the bank theft problem. Thievery will occur in just about any circumstance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
And giving EC for missions won't really solve the bank theft problem. Thievery will occur in just about any circumstance.
Maybe under the right circumstances(or in this case the worst). I can safely say there is 0% chance of our bank being robbed just by how we manage our fleet, lol. [With the sole exception of a compromised account - and in which case things should be refunded anywho]
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-19-2011, 11:53 AM
You get EC for PvP missions- Win or lose.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
You get EC for PvP missions- Win or lose.
It's worth noting that the difference between winning and losing is quite negligible as well.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
you guys are missing the point when you start out as a new toon you have nothing and you can't purchase nothing for nothing. they took out the economy base for any one even starting out and drops by far do not give you anything near what you need to make. on the new toon i created i have been endlessly banging missions and getting squat for it. and i dun know about you but fruitless fights are useless with out getting some form of payment you can use to actually buy something with. they could have simply lowered the EC you get from missions but no they took it completely away which makes no sense.

If cryptic wants this game to live longer then its patent date they really gota get off there behinds and do something smart for a change and all i have seen is stupid moves every time they make something else.

I can only express what i feel about this i mean no disrespect to any one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
I can safely say there is 0% chance of our bank being robbed just by how we manage our fleet, lol. ]
if you think your right about that one you are soley mistaken our fleet is be far not the smallest in game and it can and will happen to you eventually even people you have known and trust can just snap there fingers and turn there backs on you leaving you with nothing so never put on a cocky attitude like that cause Nobody is perfect.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Really? They used to award EC for completing missions? I've been playing for 300 days and dont ever recal being awarded EC? I have recieved drops that I have sold to build up my cash and used crafting to build up EC. I am not sure who this realy encourages fleet theft?