Lt. Commander
# 21
01-20-2011, 04:16 AM
I've not read all the posts in this thread, but it seems to me that yes, we should get something from the missions in some way in order to buy things on the Exchange or else where and yes, theivery does happen in the FB...

With the Mission cash, I agree... Something for something...

Theiving on the FB... My outlook on that... Don't put anything in the Fleet Bank that you want to save, keep or use at a later time, ECs included... The Fleet Bank is a Community Bank where any member with the proper permissions can use and take things from in there that no one else wants or needs. It's that simple. About the EC theft... Put a EC withdraw Cap on it, or make it not possible to withdraw from it... I don't think this can be anymore simple then that.

Basicly, any and everything one puts in the FB is for the Fleet Community to use at thier discression given there Permissions to do so or not.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-20-2011, 05:16 AM
I recently decided to leave a fleet I'd been with a fair while because there was no more compatability and I was better out than in. I never thought to steal from them even though I wasn't happy with how things were being done (and for some time) so I may have had reason to but still didn't.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcova
The topic of this is just nuts I started STO a week ago and day 2 I had 3 million EC from selling data samples so if you can't make EC then stop playing.
You really shouldn't be selling those samples; unless you've already maxed your crafting.(Which is pathetically easy and the rares you'll be able to craft for alts make up for the EC you might get)