Lt. Commander
# 11
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbone
Well, avoid wall - door 6, if you play the map then return to editor. Foundry will die. You'll be waiting a few minutes while your files are re-verified. Happened 3 times, until I found the culprit.
I cannot reproduce this crash at all. Are you sure it's not something else? What is the cryptic error handler number you're getting?

(Also, you can hit cancel on the launcher to abort the file verify thing.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-20-2011, 02:27 PM
While on the subject of interactable object, in space you have to be at a complete stop to scan something. This is not inline with Live gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbone
Well, avoid wall - door 6, if you play the map then return to editor. Foundry will die. You'll be waiting a few minutes while your files are re-verified. Happened 3 times, until I found the culprit.
Well, that might explain what's been crashing me all night, know I have one of the slider doors I'm gonna guess it's that one
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Looked, I'm using doors 1 & 2 actually and also crash, that's something else entirely to look into

Edit: Just had the door open, hit return to editor and crashed, this time I actually kept the ticket number

Mission ID: ST-HHF425FDE
Ticket: 11484707

If I don't see a cryptic response again to make sure it's out there I'll make a new thread and stop derailing this one
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Might I go back to the Turboloft 01?

You know, I like that you could have a turbolift with buttons that let you "teleport" to somewhere else on the same map (preferable, of course, to another turbolift with the option to teleport back). Of course, that would be an excellent reason to have multiple spawn points.