Lt. Commander
# 1 To the Die Hard Crafters......
01-20-2011, 01:49 AM
I was never one to grind out to find out just for the sole purpose of crafting.......never really had much intrest in it in any MMO, granted i dabbled, just never was serious about crafting items.

So, to the die hard crafters in this game who craft like maniacs, and put they're hard earned crafted items up for sale on the exchange at reasonable prices (best way to make a buck IMO)...........I say

Thank You for all of your hard work, I have easily purchased a gazzillion crafted items from the exchange since launch, spent truck loads of EC for a good cause....the Crafters trade.

To those that put up reasonable prices and keep the exchange at a workable level for those looking to purchase.......Thank You

Now only if I could just purchase directly from a specific crafter much like buying from the floating frenegi rip off artist in sector space.....I'd be happy.....and so would my craft dealer.....

Hey if you want the good stuff, ya gotta see the dealer directly.........

Thanks guys......keep up the good work........
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2011, 05:12 AM
Oh, while I haven't yet used the opportunity to buy the items created by these crafters, I would certainly like to thank them in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2011, 05:14 AM
A good crafter that shares his wares...........is in deed a need. Seriously, its a LOT of WORK.

These guys deserve mad props..........and the product is good stuff too....you gotta try it....
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Oh dude. Contact me in game. I have a crafter for both sides.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2011, 06:17 AM
Your welcome; I hope those who needed it purchased it before someone else purchased it and put it back on the exchange for an insane price.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2011, 06:27 AM
Yes, thanks for keeping prices reasonable even though my toon is too poor to buy anthing. :p
It is nice to not see inflated prices.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Seriously, its a LOT of WORK.
Ummm....no it's really not. Even more so if you're in a fleet or have friends...
Lt. Commander
# 8 M'Kay
01-20-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
Ummm....no it's really not. Even more so if you're in a fleet or have friends...
What im talking about here is the time sink, materials needed, EC needed (in case yer fleet can't find what yer lookin for) more so if your el' solo crackolla no fleeto.

My point is, they don't have to spend time crafting.....and once you've outfitted yer ship to the upteenth degree, and everyone elses for that matter..........why would you still craft? Other than to benifit other players by posting items on the exchange for profit to those who do not craft, are not part of a fleet, or are missing the time needed to find all the recipes to make said items. grinding annoymalies in a expanse and/or nebula can be quite ..............s****y

This is what I mean.......while it may come easy to you, it does not to me.........because I don't craft.....generally.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
What im talking about here is the time sink, materials needed, EC needed (in case yer fleet can't find what yer lookin for) more so if your el' solo crackolla no fleeto.

My point is, they don't have to spend time crafting.....and once you've outfitted yer ship to the upteenth degree, and everyone elses for that matter..........why would you still craft? Other than to benifit other players by posting items on the exchange for profit to those who do not craft, are not part of a fleet, or are missing the time needed to find all the recipes to make said items. grinding annoymalies in a expanse and/or nebula can be quite ..............s****y

This is what I mean.......while it may come easy to you, it does not to me.........because I don't craft.....generally.
The time sink is almost non-existent especially when you compare the crafting system to almost any other MMO on the market(regardless of quality). That being said, when I hit VA I had more then sufficient enough materials to max out my crafting without purchasing anything from the exchange. It also took me a very minuscule amount of time - which considering there is no depth to the system(IE: click create) I did it while watching TV and had no feel as though it was taking any amount of time.

Quote:
why would you still craft? Other than to benifit other players by posting items on the exchange for profit to those who do not craft
I don't understand the question. Of course thats what you do at craft cap(or give to players you know for discounted prices). That being said, you said that there is no inflation I believe which is also quite incorrect.

Quote:
I'm unsure what you 'don't find easy' but there is no depth or complexity to the system - it's literally play the game and store your samples; once a week go to MA and craft everything you can. /end nothing more nothing less. By the time you hit level cap you'll either be done or pretty close to it.
Lt. Commander
# 10 <face + both palms>
01-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Im not saying its hard to do......LOL

Im saying I DONT DO IT...........it is not a aspect of the game I jump into.........

I understand what your saying...and you are correct. Only your killing this crafter appreciation thread rather quickly.....

Take it for what it is........they craft, I do not.....i thank them for doing so....thats what its about.

Geez.....you sure your not my ex-wife in on-line disguise?

if so, i called the lawyer, the checks in the mail.........