Lt. Commander
The Feds have Risa and Quark's. How about the Klingons get a Klingon Opera house for entertainment/relaxation? Worf's love of Klingon Opera was shown on DS9 more than once. Another idea would be Boreth.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Monastery
"The Klingon monastery at Boreth is central to the legend of Kahless the Unforgettable and his promised return. In 2369, Worf visited the monastery in an attempt to rediscover his Klingon heritage. It was there that Kahless apparently returned from Sto-Vo-Kor, although it was later revealed that he was a clone. (TNG: "Rightful Heir") Worf visited the planet again in 2371 following the destruction of the USS Enterprise-D. (DS9: "The Way of the Warrior")"

"Boreth was a planet in the Klingon Empire, and the location of the important Boreth monastery. According to the Story of the Promise, Kahless would one day return to lead the Klingon people on that "point of light". The planet later became a popular destination for devout Klingons seeking to discover the spirit of Kahless. To the Klingons, it is the most sacred location in the Empire.

In 2369, Worf visited the monastery on Boreth in an attempt to rediscover his Klingon heritage. It was there that Kahless apparently returned from Sto-vo-kor, although it was later revealed that he was a clone. (TNG: "Rightful Heir") Worf visited the planet again in 2371 following the destruction of the USS Enterprise-D. (DS9: "The Way of the Warrior")

A view of the surface of Boreth was depicted on several viewscreens on Deep Space 9's Promenade and Replimat. (DS9: "The Muse")
."

Also, giving Klingons access to DS9 as suggested by Foxrocks and others would be another option.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Replace Klingon with Federation and you may have a chance.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Boreth is already in the game. Making it a social zone isn't a bad idea though.

Personally I'd rather see Klingons get access to DS9 and Risa. Drozana is pretty dull, and I'd like to see more places the KDF can mingle with Feds.

Opening up Rura Penthe to freeze on would be nice too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Ty'Gokor

Rura Penthe

Qo'nos city, streets/restaurants locations. Old city, new city.

Along with Gorn/Orion/Nausicaan homeplanets.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Rura Penthe would be another neat place to add content to, though I'm not sure about it as a leisure area given its reputation and what we saw of it in ST VI.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-19-2010, 10:51 PM
or opening it up where we can mine for comodities to sell or repair ships, since we cant use them to craft or even get in space/ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks

Opening up Rura Penthe to freeze on would be nice too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Good ideas, but I doubt the Devs would guive us any leisure places. The Feds yes, but to us no.
Since the last engineering report I doubt there will be any large progress for the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Well, they would have to also add something to do in those zones. Even the fed leisure zones are barren.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Oh ye gods no...I suffer enough as it is...but to have a Klingon Opera as leisure...that is ghastly...Perhaps having access to DS9 or some pleasure palace where we can indulge in just about anything...I am certain we have conquered some world that provides such things.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-20-2010, 01:06 PM
I would like to see one or more Klingon leisure areas added or Klingons given DS9 access, etc.