Lt. Commander
# 101
01-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Any plans to introduce a Nova Class "Rhode Island refit" as a Admiral higher tier ship?
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
I know dstahl previously has said this is something he would like to implement at some point. What is the anticipated time frame before we might see species-changing tokens in the C-Store?

This would be very useful for people who leveled up a character and later changed their mind on what race they would prefer that character to be, or for people who created a character (at launch for example) before other races became available in the C-Store, and would have chosen the later-released species at the time, had they the option. These are our characters, this would just give us another way of customizing them to our heart's content. Might we see this option offered by Season 4?
/ Seconded
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-21-2011, 08:41 AM
With the Episodic Missions we get some great new material but it tends to be solo mostly. Will we see the return of some new STFs for the end game players?
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-21-2011, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
you already can mate, right click it when equiped and select hide/show, same with kits and the new set items
Thank you. I though that there may be something I was missing.
Lt. Commander
I know that you hired one of the guys prevously who had some great ideas for this excercise but apart from one or two mini-games, STO is still lacking. When are we going to see some new mini-games appearing?
Lt. Commander
# 106
01-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Any plans to release at least ONE uniform or cosmetic thing in the game WITHOUT it going to the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 107
01-21-2011, 09:06 AM
One of the game mechanics that I have always found silly is that we can tell when an enemy is over 20 ks away but they cannot see us until 10k. Has there ever been any talk of changing this? Even if it is just at higher level missions, it would put in a new dynamic and really cause players to rethink parts of space missions such as approach angles. The ability to go to full impulse during combat would probably have to be added.

Another question, has there been any talk about an ability to take prisoners? With the diplomatic missions being a larger part of play now, it just makes sense. I think it would be a cool feature to turn on, that certain races would offer to surrender if the mob drops to a certain level, and if you choose to take prisoners you get 1 diplomatic point.
Lt. Commander
# 108
01-21-2011, 09:26 AM
What long term plans if any do you have in regards of additional Player Factions? (Ie Spoon heads, Borg, Undine etc)
Lt. Commander
# 109
01-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Will any of the following be added into the game either normally or via the C-Store?

Fleet Skins (Unique Ship Configurations just for the Players own Fleet).
ISS Mirror Universe Starship Registry
Genetic Alteration (Option to Change Traits)
Additional Storage Space within the Players Bank, for purchased and looted items.
Additional Storage Space within the Players Inventory, for purchased and looted items
Miror Univers Starship Customization Pattern Variants
Additional Bridge Officer Clothing Slots

is there a planned review of all of the lesser used Bridge Officer and Player Skills to ensure that they are all of use to promote greater variety?

Will we ever be able to play music inside the game and be able to do more social activities like drink blood wine, romulan ale or synthehol in Ten forward?

Can you provide any further information regarding fleet bases?

Will there be eventually a shared bank across your account?

Will there be a crafting revamp for those who wish to play almost full time as a crafter with more skills and luck involved?

Is there any plans to customise the captain's ready room?

Is there any plans to introduce episodes/missions that take place on your own ship i.e. holodeck malfunction, borg boarding party, virus to cure?

Are there any plans to introduce androids as either/or a playable race or as a bridge officer?

Is there a timeline on a Romulan faction?

Can we get a transwarp to Memory Alpha please?

Can we get more rewards for doing PVP?

Any chance that Trill we be a planet we can visit?

Are there any plans to go to the Starfleet Academy on Earth?

Think that's it for the moment!
Lt. Commander
# 110 Ship-Board Social Communities
01-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Here's another question I have that I'll probably PM DStahl about if it doesn't get answered in the next Ask Cryptic:

All Star Trek shows featured some kind of social interaction between Crew Members--friendships, rivalries, romances, etc. Any idea as to whether this can be integrated into the game with our Bridge Officers/Senior Staff/Away Team Members?
Closed Thread