Lt. Commander
# 121
01-21-2011, 02:19 PM
@ Acceleron

Nice write up. It's very much like what Martok42's original ideas. He has a write up for a subjugating equivalent of the DXP system. You should take a look.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=189818

And if you like that, have a look at the link in my tag. It's a well planned out proposal of some of my original ideas combined with Martok's. It includes subjugating and raiding quest as well.

Feel free to stop by and make some suggestions yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Is it possible to have BO's passive abilities and regular kit abilities on the main action tray bar? I like to control what my group is doing, and as of now, my BO's are griefers :p
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM
*Will there be any way to have custom bridge interiors to match the culture specific ships?

For instance I suspect a Kar'fi ship interior would look a little different than a Klingon one, even if they are similar. More to the point though, there are the Vulcan and Andorian vessels coming out, as well as the current vessels: Garamba, Varanus, Orion Patrol Cruiser.

*When do we expect to see the Targ pet system Dstahl discussed in the past?

I know I'd love to be able to have a pet Hawk, a Saur, a Targ or other such pet. Even a lovable Beagle.

*Finally, is there any consideration being given to create a kit or set bonus for Targ/Saur handlers? perhaps a Ra'wiq Kit?

I would love to see this kind of customization be developed in the game. Perhaps even player-crafted kits with player-chosen specific abilities on them.

P.S.: Would really love to see the Gorn costume and face options that I saw the artwork for a while back. I'm definitely switching my gorn to that T-Rex/Velociraptor look when it comes out, and it would be neat to make my Gorn look a little more like the npc versions... if Only he could throw huge boulders at people like Fezzik.
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-21-2011, 02:27 PM
When will we be able to have Caitian Bridge Officers?

When when we see some new Captain races for Klingons (if Kzinti are not viable, how about Rogue Caitians)?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Are there any plans to increase the number of equipment types available to... equip? I'd rather enjoy seeing "Warp Drive" slots added, and perhaps even see "Deflectors" separated from "Sensors" in function.

On the same subject, have you considered alternatives to the current fore/aft weapon slot mechanic for ships? It would help top-tier ship differentiation if each class had more varied weapon placement types. Perhaps port and starboard phaser array strips, or turret-only slots?
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-21-2011, 02:42 PM
While territory control is not on the immediate radar, is there any insights or rough ideas that you have on what form it might take?
for example would a large flexible sector with conquerable systems be the general rough idea?
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Currently Klingon players don't see the visual progression that kits show on federation. Is there any way to implement something similar to the Klingons, I mean the backpacks and armour plating we see on higher level players.

(even some off duty outfits like the merc set would be a nice start)
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-21-2011, 02:48 PM
could you have a look at the possibility of using kits for are Boffs, especialy if its true your making ground teams smaller

and

any chance of having more ship parts for klingon ships, it just seems very samie out there in klingon space
Lt. Commander
# 129
01-21-2011, 02:50 PM
A few questions
  • *Will the Liberated Borg race be anything other than human or klingon?
    *Will Risa ever have a purpose?
    *Will we see more Q anytime soon?
    *Will we see the Children of Tamar soon?
    *Will the Bajoran Wormhole ever open up to Gamma Quadrant space?
    *What can we expect with the revamp of exploration missions?
    *I heard talk of opening up the Delta Quadrant. How do you plan to implement that for exploration, PvE, and the factions within (Kazon, Voth, Borg, etc)? What faction(s) will be a major player in the Delta Quadrant?
    *If you plan to make our First Officer a playable character, how will that work? Will that add a free player character slot? Will there be a mission to facilitate the transition or will it be, "Good work, you're captain now."? Will the newly made captains have to go through every mission that the first captain did or will there be new missions that this new captain undergoes?

Looking forward to the next major update and all others this year! Thanks for your time, and I hope my questions are considered.
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Any plans to have 'liberated borg' other races? i know it's been asked quite alot but having to have a human/ klingon is kind of putting me off lifetime a little.

klingon science ships? both at low level and more than the fleet support at VA

Are passive BO powers being thought of?

mirror Spock almost defeted Kirk, Bones and Sulu in hand to hand combat, because of racial strength and training. so why is the adjantage for vulcans only 10%?

are multiple ground load-outs a possibility? say a diplomat one with no armour and only a pistol, a hazardus environment loadout, zero-G, combat...

Hats?

any progress on the melee weapons?
Closed Thread