Lt. Commander
# 131
01-21-2011, 03:01 PM
With the changes tot he interior reflect an exterior change as well?

With the coming of fleet starbases (hopefully in the near future), will these bases be points to be defended and maintained?

When the endgame rank is advanced to Fleet Admiral (or higher), will we be able to promote officers on our ship to Cpt? Or will our senionr BOF become cpts of their own ships in a small fleet for "Fleet Admirals"?

Will new pets be created for us, like beagles or other dogs?

Are there any hints to new loot sets?

Or tier 6 ships?
Lt. Commander
# 132
01-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Any chance the Klingons might be seeing some expanded sectors? By that, I mean entirely new regions, not just access to already existing federation space.

I understand that Deep Space Encounters are in the process of being replaced, but there really hasn't been much of a hint as to what it's going to be. How's about a little hint or a screen shot on what we can expect?

While I love my Breen officer to death, I don't care much for his attire. Is there any way this can be made customizable? Some of the Breen npcs have some really cool looking outfits/gear, and I'd love nothing more then to have access to those parts for my Breen, and a color wheel to go with it.

Any chance that we'd be able to customize our warp trail and beam in/out animations? This would be a neat option to have, and would certainly flesh out ship interiors a bit more. Like visiting the transporter chief to customize beam animations, or engineering for the warp trails.

I guess that's it for me. Keep it up Cryptic, I love you guys.

Later.
Lt. Commander
# 133
01-21-2011, 04:06 PM
For those of us that have pet Targs or Sehlat cubs, are there discussions in the works to improve them into more than aesthetic? Since AI targ hadlers can set them on us, is there any ideas of allowing us to use our pets in the same fashion?
Lt. Commander
# 134
01-21-2011, 04:34 PM
When will the German translation for season 2 and then what alls out comb
Lt. Commander
# 135
01-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Any chance of more uniform pieces; coats, hats, eyepatches, sashes for other than klinks?
Lt. Commander
# 136
01-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Any time table on when we will be able to respec traits and races for are characters? with the new discount and potential influx of players i know a lot of people are going to want there main to be liberated borg.
Lt. Commander
# 137
01-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Any chance that you could add some additional functionality in the ships interior such as:

-Additional space in the lounge for wall and floor trophies.
-The addition of a Cargo Hold to store Tribbles / food items / etc.
-An armory that allows you to store weapons that you want to keep but don't currently equip
-The ability to hang weapons/items on the wall in your ready room. For instance I love the TOS phasers and the ophidian cane but rarely use them. I'd love to be able to display them in the office.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 138
01-21-2011, 05:09 PM
With the upcoming changes to ground combat is there any talk of adding in a set weapon spot for melee weapons (batleths. u'shan etc)? Also is there also the idea of putting in a minimum distance for when you would switch over from ranged combat to melee/close range combat? Because using my rifle when the enemy is essentially licking my chin doesn't make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 139
01-21-2011, 05:15 PM
We've heard word about Sickbay coming in Season 4 where Duty Officers can heal after injury in battle. Will we see other functional areas within the ship during Season 4 or other functionality for Sickbay? Will we be able to craft consumable Hypos in Sickbay? Play a mini-game to speed the recovery of our crewmen? Craft ship components/ground weapons/kits in the Engineering Lab? Perhaps play a more difficult mini-game in Engineering in order to give our ship a temporary buff in space performance (1 hour+)?

Could we see a holodeck in Season 4 so we can go there to access, and even directly zone into, our replayable "Simulation" missions? Perhaps use that as a way to solo them and require teams to meet up in the physical system? I'd even take no XP for the mission if it meant being able to repeat it in my own ship (especially remastered episodes).

Is there a chance we'll get the Holographic Tribble and Boff on the C-Store anytime soon? The hardest to get thing (Galaxy-X) has been on there for a while and I'd really like to get the other things.

Are there any plans to change weapon affects to make later Tier types more desirable? I really have no reason to pick anything other than Disruptors or Phasers, Quants or Photons, when the others cost more points to do relatively less damage. Could we see the item's get stronger secondary effects or increase the Proc chance with skill point investment? Enemies with weakness to certain types perhaps?
Lt. Commander
# 140
01-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Besides ship costumes that are purchasable at the C-Store will we see any updates that add costumes for free? Possibly for all levels?
Closed Thread