Lt. Commander
# 141
01-21-2011, 05:39 PM
With the shuttles coming with the new feature episode series and the Delta Flyer coming to the C-Store. Will our ship interiors have a shuttle bay added so we can take a look at the shuttles close up and even launch them from the shuttle bay?
Lt. Commander
# 142
01-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Might we see Borg Liberated Romulans when the Romulan faction comes out, at least for lifetime subscribers?
Lt. Commander
# 143
01-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
Might we see Borg Liberated Romulans when the Romulan faction comes out, at least for lifetime subscribers?
I can tell you the answer to this is yes. Pretty common sense really, there's no way you can offer a Lifetime sub reward ONLY to people playing certain factions...

A better question would be: Will our Romulan Faction Liberated Borg be a Romulan, a Reman, or a Hirogen? When can we get other Liberated Borg Races? I for one wouldn't have minded having a Liberated Borg Alien...or even a LB Andorian, allow us to replace an antenna with a little car radio antenna

Another question:

With Shuttles coming our way, and with Runabouts being considered shuttles apparently...where the heck am I supposed to put these? Are you giving me a shuttle that I may not have room for without paying you to let me have more ship slots or deleting one of my ships? Can we get a sub-bay that is for Shuttles/Runabouts/Captain's Yacht, etc?
Lt. Commander
# 144
01-21-2011, 08:15 PM
When will we get 24th century ship interiors? I am still waiting for a proper Sovereign-Class Bridge set as well as matching interiors. Same applies to the Intrepid-Class. Seeing as we already have Galaxy-Class and Defiant-Class bridges when can we expect those interiors to be made available ingame. Do not direct me to the foundry please. You are already building and releasing TOS bridges and interiors. It is only fair that you take the next step and complete the work you have started with the 24th century interiors. The current 25th century interiors are too blue and make me feel depressed if I am online for too long.
Lt. Commander
# 145
01-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Another question:

Will Uncommon, Rare, etc items be capable of being broken down with a chance to receive a rare particle and/or crafting supplies? Could commons be broken down with a chance to get schematics? You had mentioned/asked about that once and never really heard much after that. Perhaps limiting it to unbound things with a crafting skill requirement that rises with the tier of the item?
Lt. Commander
# 146
01-22-2011, 06:34 AM
Would it be possible to put another tab on the patching screen to look the the release notes for Tribble?

Will data sample amounts be modified for the Klingon faction, currently they get far less in a similar time period?
Lt. Commander
# 147 changing uniforms
01-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Will we ever be able to change between our uniforms in the Captains quarters. As far as I am aware the only way to do this is to either go to the tailor or be in a fleet and right click on your name in the roster. It would be nice to be able to do this on board the ship.

-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 148
01-22-2011, 06:52 AM
A greater degree of crafting customization would be awesome. One of the few things I miss from SWG is that you could tweak the snot out of a crafted object so you could enhance some abilities while diminishing others; this way the numbers balanced. You could even add a version of the wave form matching game to see if you sneak in an extra bonus point or two (or even an ability) into the build. Would this be something that the devs think could improve the player experience in STO? I really like the crafting system improvements you guys have made, I'm hoping you keep it going.

The other stuff I have questions about the possibility of have been posted in other threads on the board:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=189141
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=187170
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=194072
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168989
Lt. Commander
# 149
01-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keppoch
Will we ever be able to change between our uniforms in the Captains quarters. As far as I am aware the only way to do this is to either go to the tailor or be in a fleet and right click on your name in the roster. It would be nice to be able to do this on board the ship.

-Keppoch
You can change your uniform on any ground map. If you right click on your character's picture on the HUD (usually in the upper-left hand corner by default), you should have an option that says "Change Uniform." It'll bring up a list of all your different costume slots (minus empty ones that you haven't created, of course; I have a couple unused extra ones on my male character, because I bought extras for my female character, since they have more female-only outfits.) you can change into.

For example, I can change between my Voyager, Off-Duty (21st Century Formal Wear), Enterprise Mirror Universe, Veteran, etc etc, uniforms anywhere while I'm in a ground map (ESD, my ship, Risa, etc.).
Lt. Commander
# 150
01-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Are there going to be Special beams for shuttles and runabouts like "AntiProton Beam Array Mk XI-S [CritD]x2 [Acc]" that can be bought with Emblems or Marks?
Closed Thread