Lt. Commander
# 221
01-23-2011, 01:16 AM
When are you going to fix dialog boxs causing my ship to decloak
Lt. Commander
# 222
01-23-2011, 01:31 AM
Can we have more voiceovers? I see in the season 3 trailer that as you approach Vulcan it gives a VoiceOver. Id like more voiceovers inside my ship. More interaction with computers like mini games. Maybe a terminal with lcars help and tutorials could be added?

I would also like a change to the warp core as I like the traditional styles maybe some engineering packs could be done as with the bridge?

I love the PA on tribble esd but it's just a bit too quiet at times. It did give it a great trek atmosphere as well as the ship yard wow! It's amazing how little tweaks like voiceovers etc blend in and immerse you further in the game!
Lt. Commander
# 223
01-23-2011, 01:38 AM
Will there be any way to slow or stop leveling? I've asked about this many times, and even sent a PM that was ignored, so I'd really like to get an answer.
Lt. Commander
# 224
01-23-2011, 05:17 AM
When officer positions come out (i.e. helm officer, first officer, chief medical officer etc.) will you be releasing special abilities for that officer? for example, the helm officer gets an ability to warp when in combat, starting a warp cinematic or a special evasive manoeuvres pattern which boosts speed and defense?

Thanks

Adster
Lt. Commander
# 225
01-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Will we ever be able to use demo-record so film scenes from our UGC missions?
Lt. Commander
# 226 possible missions
01-23-2011, 05:52 AM
would it be posible to have missions based on the star trek books. for instance there is one that talks about a system thats cover end to in wall of steel. in the book scotty is in status. make it a resuce mission.

also we need more va armour and ground weapons. when are they coming. its been long enough ehh.
Lt. Commander
# 227
01-23-2011, 07:12 AM
Just a few questions for the team.

1.) Will we be able to set the races and genders of the NPC crewmen wandering the interiors of our ships?
2.) Will we be able to set a standard uniform for crewmen wandering the interiors of our ships?
3.) Any plans on creating more uniforms or options for current uniforms? Like sleeve lengths, ripped off sleeves, or collar options?
4.) Any plans to have ship interior designs unique to the bridge modules we can select/purchase from in game and the C-Store? Kind of odd to have the same interior design you'd see on say a T5 ship compared to a T1 ship.
5.) With the 400 day veteran rewards coming up are there any plans to have a new unique area for Lifetime subscribers? I'm not too keen on having my Joined Trill on ice from a Breen bio thermal dampener being tossed around like water balloons on a hot summer's day. Or become a Borgsickle...
6.) Any plans for more ship customization options for players to customize? Such as a wider variety of saucers, hulls, nacelles, struts, new hull plating visuals/colors/view ports, and hull patterns?
7.) More Liberated Borg characters to create. Like a Liberated Borg Caitian, Joined Trill (maybe with glowing spots =^.^= ), Andoirians, Vulcans, ect... Ok, maybe a dream of mine. ^^'
8.) Speaking of Trills... will there be any plans to have details like skin freckles, more tattoo/scar options and locations?
9.) And finally for the Klingon side which I'm just now getting into... What if any, are the plans for Klingon uniforms and costumes?
Lt. Commander
# 228
01-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Could we have a race track

(Where every fraction can race against one a other, with out shooting one a other) (KvF, KvK, FvF)
Lt. Commander
# 229
01-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Will something be done about the Breen Biothermal Dampener being used for 'Denial of Service' attacks on Earth Space Dock and Memory Alpha???
Lt. Commander
# 230
01-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Question one: Do you have any more information about ground combat? The hints about weapon changes sounds great! Are the basic mechanics staying the same? Specifically damage vs unshielded targets? Ground combat has always seemed a little strange given the lethality of the weapons involved.

( I can't imagine how you could change the damage vs unshielded targets aspect and maintain game balance.)

Question two: Any word on native creatures on worlds and how you might pull that off without seeing the same creatures on every world?

A lifetime membership is one of the best purchases I have made/. Love the game and where its headed.
Closed Thread