Lt. Commander
# 31
01-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Will we ever see any changes or additions to the Captain's Table, now that it will attainable with the next Vet reward for some players? Also will there be any more rewards or upgrades for Lifetime or long term players?
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Are there any plans to let players disable the "Tips" boxes that appear around Earth Spacedock? I'm working on my 3rd character to Vice Admiral and those tips aren't very helpful anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-20-2011, 07:39 PM
I was walking around ESD looking for a good place for my office. Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 34 Bridge updates and uniforms
01-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Have you thought about allowing players to "pilot" the ship from the bridge, or see the star field move outside the windows when warping to other star systems?

Will the bridge become more interactive? For example, being able to use bridge positions and equipment to set courses, speed, initiate and participate in communications using the main viewer.

Can there be an option when you are not going to be in a ground combat situation (ie. on a starbase, memory alpha, etc) to have the armour hidden so that the duty uniform is seen, instead of the armour?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
Currently, when you select host spots/other markings on Custom Aliens, the markings won't show up on female aliens' legs or upper body when they wear skirts or blouses which reveal the shoulders or midriff. The markings only show up for the alien's head and neck. Is there any chance that we will see more extensive markings (upper and lower body) on our Custom Aliens anytime soon?

PS. If this were a c-store item, i would gladly purchase it.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-20-2011, 08:21 PM
is the denuba going to be a 'shuttle'?

how is the crew system comeing along?

wheres the dirty fighting i saw in TOS star trek? they just don't do it like the good old days any more

when, ish, will tribble be making it to holodeck? and will we be able to copy our missions from tribble?

why does our 1 and 2 level powers bar only go up to 8? at VA i'm left with powers tha i know are set to something but it's a 1 in 4 chance that i get it right.

New Gorn? i'm gonna ask about them every month untill they are live, the concepts i saw were epic.

are missions involving the Xindi in the pipe works? it seems like a big, on the dorstep of the feds and klingons, race was ignored.

how about mementoes as well as trophies? a <race> devinity statue on your desk, a painting by <famous-artist> on the wall, vintage sun glasses (st IV) on your nightstand. that kind of thing, to make the interior feel like 'your' ship rather than a ship.

could we have a red shirt on away missions? as a combat pet with no weapons or powers, just for the trekyness of it
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scharms13 View Post
Can there be an option when you are not going to be in a ground combat situation (ie. on a starbase, memory alpha, etc) to have the armour hidden so that the duty uniform is seen, instead of the armour?

Thank you.
you already can mate, right click it when equiped and select hide/show, same with kits and the new set items
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Will you be adding any additional "True" Science vessels to the Klingon side? Currently there is only 1 True Science ship: The Gorn Varnus (Replica of the DSSV)

How far in the future do you forsee upgrades to the PVP systems in terms of new PVP content for either the Federation, Klingon, or both factions? (Content would be more maps, missions or other such options)

Can you tell us what discussions or plans there might be concerning when the Romulans become a playable faction what we can maybe expect?

So, just how close are you to nukeing Ker'rat? And why is it that N'vak is less buggy then Ker'rat? What would you replace Ker'rat with if you did decide to remove Ker'rat as a Space Open PVP area?

Will we ever see the Mascot of Quark's, Morn, sitting on a barstool, as a hologram?

What are your plans for opening up the Delta Quadrant? Will we see Wormhole travel?

Will we ever have a mission or story for Data (Formerly B4)?

Are there going to be PVP Rankings and a leaderboard?

What ships do you plan to release in the future after the Vulcan and Andorian ships?

What more can you tell us about the Crew system that you are working on for Season 4? (Or was it a later Season?)

Will we see items like the Red Matter converter or the Phaser Turret platform as purchaseables on the C-store like we have seen of the other pre-order items that were placed there?
Lt. Commander
The subject of ambient creatures has already been broached and hinted at for future development. Are there plans to make it possible to create younger-than-20-year-olds as NPCs?

It seemed appropriate and sadly lacking in the exploration missions when the Gorgon made a reappearance (from TOS' "And the Children Shall Lead" for those unfamiliar).
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethyr808
The subject of ambient creatures has already been broached and hinted at for future development. Are there plans to make it possible to create younger-than-20-year-olds as NPCs?

It seemed appropriate and sadly lacking in the exploration missions when the Gorgon made a reappearance (from TOS' "And the Children Shall Lead" for those unfamiliar).
OMG! That Klingon has a gorch. [: AWESOMENESS!!!
Closed Thread