Lt. Commander
# 401
01-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Can we see some new BO abilities? On the space combat side, it seems that you need to sacrifice soem BO abilities because they share the same susbsystem cooldown. At least add some diversity to subsystems that only have one, maybe two BO abilities?
Lt. Commander
# 402
01-28-2011, 07:01 PM
More bridge functionality would be cool.

An update on the TOS bridge,please?
Lt. Commander
# 403
01-28-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm tired of working really hard making a ship the best it can be, then basically discarding it when I hit a new Rank grade, would it be possible to have pvp based on ship tier instead of captain level?
and have a shuttle/fighter tier for pvp as well?
Lt. Commander
# 404
01-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Is there any plans to add the typhoon class as a playable ship?
Its already in game and seems like an easy add.
Lt. Commander
# 405
01-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Can we have a Voluntary Level Caps option. This would allow low ranking characters with additional BO slots, (who are perpetually short of Merits and BO skill points to advance them) a chance to train and promote both a Bridge Crew and Away Team members before advancing...
Lt. Commander
# 406
01-28-2011, 11:13 PM
We keep seeing the Hologram and Android species pushed back in the engineering reports. Is there any update as to when we will be seeing them, or perhaps some of the reasons behind the delay? Honestly, I'd be interested to hear a little bit about what goes into making a playable race in general.
Lt. Commander
# 407
01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Is there any plans to have craftable or upgrade starship system add to the game?
Lt. Commander
# 408
01-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Are there any plans in the future for new and/or improved options for the Alien creator for both Federation and Klingon sides?
Lt. Commander
# 409
01-29-2011, 03:03 AM
1. Will there be anything added to the captains table area to make it worth going to, some mini games would help alot maybe a big stakes dabo or something?

2. A pvp ladder with titles for bragging rights for top 3?

3. A dedicated doctor BO role instead of just Tac, Eng, Sci?

4. Character story lines onboard ship as much of trek is based on relationships onboard ships in the shows?

5. Wildlife on planets?

6. If wildlife did appear would the klingons get mini games for hunting such as hunting targ, fishing, etc? With spears or a knife only?

7. If wildlife did appear could research be done like holograph minigame for cataloging new species and submitting them to memory alpha for example? For Fish, Bird, Land animals?

8. I think you will agree that exploration could be alot better for planets. Are you thinking in any ways to have permenant ground areas where you develope over time like a city and outskirts and interesting places and add missions to them that you accept from people on the planet?

9. Player housing on planets, a home away from ship where you can build it from parts like ship customisation perhaps and fill it with trinkets on the walls like trophies and nic naks? And have neighbours?

10. What are your thoughts on mini races. Small empiires you can add that have 1-3 ships and one system. For example Sheliak, give them a unique ship, a system and a few missions.

11. Non starfleet or klingon roles for players. Lets say im a human but didnt want to join starfleet and i wanted to be a smuggler, trader or miner etc. Will we see these roles as not everyone wants to be in the military especially those who want a non combat lifestyle in sto. Basically design new player roles for feds or non feds.
Lt. Commander
# 410
01-29-2011, 05:12 AM
Something else is bothering me, I would really like to see a fix for ATi crossfire graphics cards so that I can see and use Dynimic lighting. I know there is a work around set at about 2-3 lights. But I was hoping if you could tell us if there is a fix planned and if STO supports Crossfire technology.

Sometimes when I do the Dividian missions, on an Alienware PC with i7 processor with 12 gig memory and 2gb crossfire ATi cards, I should not be getting any lags or slowdowns during gameplay, well you'd think but I do.. Its so fustrating!!

Hope you can get it sorted and keep up the great work!!!
Closed Thread