Lt. Commander
# 471
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Again, your math is wrong. The last Featured Episode was on November 13th, which was under 3 months ago, not 5. Even with the next episode coming out on February 5th, that's still less than 3 months between them (a little more than half of November, less than one week of February, plus all of December and January).

While I agree that it is a pretty long stretch between the Episodes, it most certainly isn't 5 months.
Oct to Feb, 5 months. I dont count it from the last part of the mission, I count it from the first. That was the "new" content. The entire four hours of the content could have been easily released at once, they chose not to do it that way. The last part wasn't new content it was the end of the new content.

So in review, Oct to Feb, FIVE months. I mean, if your math is reasonable. Please stop debating my questions, and keep on topic? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 472 Ship Armour
02-01-2011, 05:22 PM
I like the idea of being able to turn on and off the visuals for ground kits and armour as well as the new borg and aegis gear in space.

Do you think it would be possible that we can have visuals for space armours, and perhaps be able to turn those visuals on and off as well? Or is this something that might be on the way?

It doesn't have to be animated as it appears here, but I'm sure that we'd all love it if it were
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpc6SwYd8Dg
Lt. Commander
# 473
02-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Oct to Feb, 5 months. I dont count it from the last part of the mission, I count it from the first. That was the "new" content. The entire four hours of the content could have been easily released at once, they chose not to do it that way. The last part wasn't new content it was the end of the new content.

So in review, Oct to Feb, FIVE months. I mean, if your math is reasonable. Please stop debating my questions, and keep on topic? Thanks.
Well, if you want to figure it that way, you're still wrong saying 5 months. The start of the last series of episodes was October 16th, and the start of the next one is February 5th. That means, if we follow your reasoning (which I don't, but I'll humor you), it's less than 4 months (last half of October, all of November, December and January, and less than one week of February). You're trying to count the entire months of October and February, when, even if we were to follow your narrow view of what "new" content is, isn't even applicable.

I'm sorry you don't like the truth about your math. As for stopping the debate of your questions, I will as soon as you stop posting incorrect information.
Lt. Commander
# 474
02-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Well, if you want to figure it that way, you're still wrong saying 5 months. The start of the last series of episodes was October 16th, and the start of the next one is February 5th. That means, if we follow your reasoning (which I don't, but I'll humor you), it's less than 4 months (last half of October, all of November, December and January, and less than one week of February). You're trying to count the entire months of October and February, when, even if we were to follow your narrow view of what "new" content is, isn't even applicable.

I'm sorry you don't like the truth about your math. As for stopping the debate of your questions, I will as soon as you stop posting incorrect information.
Nahh, Oct to Feb is five months. Deal with it. Stay on topic, kthxbye.
Lt. Commander
# 475
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Nahh, Oct to Feb is five months. Deal with it. Stay on topic, kthxbye.
I would refer you to a calendar, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't help your delusion any. October, November, December, and January is 4 months (1+1+1+1), not 5 (and that's not even counting that half of October was over with when the first episode was released). You're counting the whole month of February in your reasoning, even though the next episode comes out in the first week of that month. It's really not that hard to understand.
Lt. Commander
# 476
02-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Is an Ambassador class starship in the works?

I love the STFs, but lately they've been getting ridiculously difficult. Why is this? Also, when is The Hive due to be released? Has Terradome been fixed yet? Are there any other STFs being planned? Borg and Undine are great for STFs, but other factions could be used as well; Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, etc.

Would love to see Tri-Dimensional Chess used as a mini-game. It's been a part of Trek far longer than Dabo or poker.
Lt. Commander
# 477
02-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Will we be able to travel to systems while being inside our ships? I'd like to to be able to set a course for a system while on my bridge and then be notified that we've arrived while walking around my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 478
02-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Will we see changes to the galaxy x and the other tier 5 cruisers that are more balanced?
IE turn rate , Bridge officer layout?
Lt. Commander
# 479
02-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Will the game be free to play before summer?
Lt. Commander
# 480
02-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Will the game be free to play before summer?
For some of us, it's already free to play!! It's rather easy to join our number, as well--just one payment of $299.99, and you're set for life!!!

Well, aside from Cryptic Points, that is.
Closed Thread