Lt. Commander
# 491
02-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007-2007
Fleet question:

Is there any plans to improve the "fleet" part of the game?
For instance a fleet these days is usually headed by a "founder" rather than a "board" of members. Is the message that there are still dictatorships in the 24th century?
When you form a fleet you are require to have 5 people to make one. However, there's only "one founder". Is there any plans to change this to reflect a "board" rather than a "founder".
Some people abuse that title and really are dictators in the game. This should be changed to enhance social networking and fleet enhancement to a group rather than an individual. I believe that this was a game development blunder.

Thanks,
this is not eveonline

btw called being a fleet admiral
Lt. Commander
# 492
02-02-2011, 08:39 AM
LOL@ Zeus01...ZOMG! I'm gonna have a malfunction because fleets don't come with default ruling councils!! *falls on floor, convulsing*

Seriously? Fleets are fine, it's all a matter of being in one with quality folks.
Lt. Commander
# 493
02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
I am eagerly looking forward to the upcoming Duty Officer Roster. Has there been any further discussion on adding First Officers to our bridge crew?
Lt. Commander
# 494
02-02-2011, 11:00 AM
why are the federation off duty costumes not avalable for the klingons?

are the Xindie being thought about?

why are most of the enimys from a major group? (the syndicate, KDF, terran empire ect) in trek almost all (minus the borg) were rouges or pirates or going beyond their orders

gorn? again

any other weapon types in consideration? maybe rapid fire virsions, solid shot slow shotgun like weapons, weapons with 1 shot type, 3 shot types...

any thoughts into multiple ground maps on social planets? (eg. STA and Zephrum cochran collage and Timbuktu, but relivent places)
Lt. Commander
# 495 Version Mismatch
02-02-2011, 01:32 PM
I had a mismatched version. So I deleted live. Than I tried to repatch. I couldn't, don't know why. So I uninstalled STOnline and tried to download the whole thing again. Now torrent has one seed (a week ago, when I started playing, I downloaded via torrent with speed of 2mbps). Don't even ask about Star Trek Downloader which doesn't go faster than 30kbps. What's going on?!
Lt. Commander
# 496 Purchasable Ships
02-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I really like the Idea of the Delta Flyer, and that it adapts with you as you gain in rank.

2 things that I am wondering about

A: Ships you can purchase at lower levels, not just vice admiral. I can't get on often to play, so even tho I have been on since day 1, My characters are only commanders max. I see all of these great ships in the C-Store that I would like to pay money for, and they are only availible once you reach vice admiral.

B: While it is alot of fun to customize and create new ships at new ranks, is there a ship we could get that would actually level with you, similar to how the new shuttle works. It would be nice to be able to upgrade your ship, cannonly speaking if we are stretched thin with war, we seem to have about 5 ships per character.

So i guess the question would be thoughts about that?
Lt. Commander
# 497
02-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Any chance on seeing the Argo that was in ST: Nemesis? Complete w/ the Off-road Dune buggie??
Lt. Commander
# 498
02-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyghtstorm
Any chance on seeing the Argo that was in ST: Nemesis? Complete w/ the Off-road Dune buggie??
/signed
Lt. Commander
# 499
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
dstahl,

In the One Year Anniversary video, you closed with a Vulcan salute. Can you really do one, or were your hands glued, tied, substituted or otherwise "faked" to look genuine? Note: this has no bearing on how much of a fan you are, just curious if you're a natural Vulcan saluter or, like Bill Shatner and many others, someone who needs a little help.
Lt. Commander
# 500 Holodeck on Holodeck
02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
With the launch of Season 3 we saw the introduction of mission replays via the terminal in the captains ready-room. This disappointed me a bit because it was a missed opportunity to introduce a holodeck to the ship interior, perhaps on the crew deck.

Will we see the introduction of a holodeck, and if so, will mission replays be moved there (also bringing more purpose to the ship interiors) or will they have another 'surprise' use?
Closed Thread