Its probably not going to happen, but besides the hand-picked missions that are going to be ported to holodeck, are there plans to allow us to carry over our projects from tribble to holodeck?
Currently, use of NPC contacts in the foundry are...largely ignored by the majority of us. Instead we use a combination of an 'invisible object' and a targ with a costume to give our contacts animations, chat, etc. (a marvelous workaround, my thanks to the great ppl at starbaseUGC)
Could we eventually see an update that will give contacts relevancy again? Like allowing us to assign them jobs, chat, animations, etc, just like NPC groups.
Also, blanket question on all other mentioned foundry updates.....when could we expect them?
And.....when do you see the foundry coming onto holodeck?
However, the idea expressed in this thread is something different that could be implemented, especially vertical strafing, ie being able to float up or down, even if only when not in combat. This would allow us to maintain level flight, but avoid corkscrewing to reach things directly below or above us. What do you think?
Is the skill tree going to be changed so we can excel in both ground AND space PvP? As it stands now, if you want to PvP, you can only spec in either space or ground, but not both, and excel in only one of the 2.
Also, with the changes to the Tac ensign slot, there will be more stuff for beams. Will there be any additions for Bridge Officer ensigns to train for cannon abilities or attack patterns?
Will there ever be rewards/points/or rankigns added for private matches pvp? Big private games are harder to organize, more fun and challenging, its a shame there is no in game mechanic to encourage these.. even listign a record. Any chance?
If I recall, it was made mention that you were going to include an "over the shoulder" view with a targeting reticule for the improved ground combat. How will those dynamics work? Will ping be a factor if you are required to aim in PvP?
Secondly, are you able to tell us what the long term goals are for ground combat? Eg, make it more tactical and not a slug-fest etc...
Many players feel that transphasic torpedoes are severely underpowered presently. Are there any plans to "retouch" them so that they have more DPS or greater shield penetration, so that they are more worthwhile to use? I really like their look, sound, and name, and the idea behind them. They were incredibly effective and powerful in Voyager, and they are almost useless in STO right now.
2. More weeklies and STF's with the ability for Federation & KDF to team up if they are not open enemies. Try and make a KDF Cure/KA/Terradome/ team.
3. A more Ebay ™ like Exchange. With a bidding system and the house taking a small percentage for eve listing an item.
4. A LTG Ktinga/D-7 retrofit. I would C Store that.
5. The galactic map of space to be more in line with canon ST and with the ability of F/K to cross each others' space. Of course there could be mandatory PvP/PvE.
6. Cloaked ships: since it is canon, they should be able to scan, transport, and repair while cloaked or not. Also the ability for any ship (Fed or KDF) to enter a system cloaked.
7. This could be a C Store purchase: More bank room for individuals.
8. A sperate suggestion box for new C Store items. You are in the business of making money right? And these ideas should have a seperate stove pipe to the management instead of getting lost in the forums or ticket system.
When are you REMOVING 'The Spot' in all the Klingon Clusters?
(The Spot = A anomaly what comes back every 22 sec.) (sorry for the people who want to keep this a secret, but its gonna got out of control)
People getting rude and claiming The Spot as there own.
We already saw 2 people using BOT's / Macro's to farm.
Yesterday some one declared a War against our Klingon Fleet and calling us names. (The war thing was fun, but the names not)