Lt. Commander
# 21
01-20-2011, 07:20 PM
well the delay of the series is disapointing but a week isnt bad. i do have a question the vulcan ship is it going to be available to people other then the c-store? he already answered this question on a post in the discussion thread and the answer is yes via emblem in game and c-store purchase. very cool.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
There is a thread in the general discussion about MVA which is talking about the prometheus concepts.

The costumes for the TOS pack are still being ironed out but I've requested the green Kirk wrap-around, the nurse chappel big collar uniform, short sleeved uniforms, and for the brawler in all of us.. a ripped up torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option.

We'll have to see what they come up with
Would a Nurse uniform include the "Medical" version of the starfleet badge that Chapel is seen wearing?
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
. a ripped up torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option.

We'll have to see what they come up with
I would probably buy the pack solely for this uniform option!
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-20-2011, 07:24 PM
[quote=dstahl;3296184]There is a thread in the general discussion about MVA which is talking about the prometheus concepts.

The costumes for the TOS pack are still being ironed out but I've requested the green Kirk wrap-around, the nurse chappel big collar uniform, short sleeved uniforms, and for the brawler in all of us.. a ripped up torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option.

We'll have to see what they come up with [/QUOTEi

Do i finally get to have torn pants?

yes i was a little sad to see the episodes get pushed back a week but if that helps to make them better then so be. Great job guys keep up the good work
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Quote:
I’ve also made it know on the forums that it would be fun to allow the KDF to blow up Earth Space Dock if we ever replaced it with something else. As much as I wanted to see this, we’ve focused our efforts on spending more time on the feature episodes (which everyone can enjoy) instead. Despite shedding a small tear about this, it makes more sense for us to spend the time making more PVP or Fleet Actions maps that are a permanent part of the game. So instead, someone else is going to get rid of ESD (not players).
So, does this content that KDF players will be getting INSTEAD of the destruction of ESD as was originally planned have any specific schedule or planned release date, or is it just a hypothetical at this point?

Quote:
]Feb 11 (Friday) – TRIBBLE Update[/b]
  • Foundry Update (tentative)
It was originally stated that there was going to be a big Foundry update at the end of this month. Does the item above refer to a LATER update, or have you rescheduled the one that was going to be at the end of this month for 2/11? If so, I guess that means the Foundry WONT be going live before that date?
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-20-2011, 08:04 PM
And again I'm going to need more C Points.

Oh well. Now, did I see this right:
Mar 24 (Thursday) - HOLODECK Update
•C-Store: TOS Bundle Pack (New Costumes, New Bridge, New Ship Interior)

TOS Bridge maybe? Hopefully? This I can not wait to see.

Mar 5 (Saturday) – Feature Series 3 – Episode 5
•11am Pacific – Feature Episode “Cutting the Cord” (Series 3 Finale)
•Species Series 3 Reward available upon completion of “Cutting the Cord”

•Open up Psi Velorum Sector Block to KDF
Alright, more love for the KDF. This is great.

Awesome. Thank you Cryptic for more goodies, but now comes the bad news.

•XP Boost Devices added to rare drop tables (20% Skillpoint gain for 1 hour on use. These do not stack)
I'm not crazy about this.

•C-Store: XP Boosts (20% Skillpoint gain purchaseable in 1 and 8 hr increments. These do not stack.)
This is not really fair. I do not see these going over well with the people who can not afford it. These should never be introduced into the game.

Thank you dstahl for the look ahead. A lot of good looking items coming up and a few bad ones too.

However, I will say this again. XP Boosts are a really bad idea. So now its basically anyone who has the money gets a step ahead of everyone else. Yes I saw there would be drops too. But how often will they be there? Because they are drops still does not guarantee that everyone will get one either. To me, you should stop the boosts. Cancel them now. It's really not fair to offer items like that at all. But to put them in the C-Store too? Thats just ... I'm completely against it. Granted I'm only one person, and a lot of people will love this idea. But I don't.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Definitely looking forward to the new feature episode series, the TOS pack, and the new Prometheus.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-20-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
Details? the Prometheus is already ingame (as is a bridgepack by that name, and the griffon ship skin pack) Is this related to Multi Vector Assault Mode?

What's in the TOS Bundle in regards to Costumes? The Kirk wraparound, EVA suits, etc?
Don't think we'll be getting EVA Suits for, well, ever. ;-) I think they said something about game engine limitations. And while they could fix the game engine for something like that, I doubt it would make the cut.

I've lobbied in the past for Life Support Belts because that wouldnt be nearly so hard to do (since a 'selected' player is already highlighted in blue... the yellow glow is a small step).
Space born missions could really add a fun new type of mission.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Vulcan D'kry another science ship?

You have 4 tier 5 sci ships already why not make it a star cruiser which there is only 1 type currently?

One might say Vulcan's are scientifically oriented but their use of logic is their races primary trait.

If they are at war then logically more resources should be used to that end thus a star cruiser is more of an advantage than a pure science vessel.

They need to build craft for defensive purposes not for research.

Thats my 2 cents

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Quote:
...The costumes for the TOS pack are still being ironed out but I've requested the green Kirk wrap-around, the nurse chappel big collar uniform, short sleeved uniforms, and for the brawler in all of us.. a ripped up torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option...
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This sounds awesome!!!!