Lt. Commander
# 71
01-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
  • XP Boost Devices added to rare drop tables (20% Skillpoint gain for 1 hour on use. These do not stack) Boo. Sorta.
  • Open up Psi Velorum Sector Block to KDF Yay! Please say you're adding a sector between KDF space an Romulan space that can be used for later KDF content instead of Transwarping or some such non-sense...
  • C-Store: Delta Flyer Shuttle (note: free basic shuttles will be given out at the start of the Romulan series) Does this or the free basic shuttle come with a free ship slot or otherwise go into it's own slot?
  • C-Store: XP Boosts (20% Skillpoint gain purchaseable in 1 and 8 hr increments. These do not stack.) See Above

Feb 1 (Tuesday) – HOLODECK Update
  • STO Anniversary Event Preparations Yay! Congrats! We made it!
  • Feature Episode Series Preparations

Feb 10 (Thursday) – HOLODECK Update
  • Feature Episode Preparations
  • C-Store: Vulcan D’Kyr Class Science Vessel When do we get specs for this and when does it get tested on Tribble? AKA Try-Before-Ya-Buy

Feb 12 (Saturday) – Feature Series 3 – Episode 2
  • 11am Pacific – Feature Episode “Enemy Mine” Good movie. Guessing this means we team up with a Romulan...

Feb 17 (Thursday) – HOLODECK Update
  • Feature Episode Preparations
  • 400 Day Veteran Rewards Available That should be the day I hit 400

Mar 5 (Saturday) – Feature Series 3 – Episode 5
  • 11am Pacific – Feature Episode “Cutting the Cord” (Series 3 Finale)
  • Special Series 3 Reward available upon completion of “Cutting the Cord” Romulan shuttle we steal or a Borg whichijigger (tm)

Mar 10 (Thursday) – HOLODECK Update
  • C-Store: Prometheus *Chris Griffin Impression* Whaaaaaaaat?

Mar 24 (Thursday) - HOLODECK Update
  • C-Store: TOS Bundle Pack (New Costumes, New Bridge, New Ship Interior) *Chris Griffin Impression* Whaaaaaaaat? We get photos of this sometime soon I hope?
Just wish I was seeing those Gorn changed, I picked up a Gorn Ambassadorial Boff because I wanted my Roid Raptor Engineer..."Stupid Warp Core! Work! *bites warp core* *explosion*

Are these new TOS costumes just Jumpsuits or are they like WNHGB style Pilot TOS/Cage Costumes?
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-22-2011, 07:37 AM
Prometheus? We talking the time ship from armada?

Edit: my bad , I was thinking about the premonition.
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-22-2011, 02:13 PM
"XP Boost Devices added to rare drop tables (20% Skillpoint gain for 1 hour on use. These do not stack"

Super...Great...I have a rear admiral upper that I've played on Advanced the entire way and I only found ONE very rare item and it was an armor type I don't like. Now I can look forward to that second very rare drop being an XP boost that I DO NOT want. Great. The one freaking thing I would have liked to see stay in the c-store...

Oh, and do we really have to wait till April (when I expect to see 4 hitting) before something is done about those freaking over powered swordmasters?

geesh.

Edited...

"Dammit. I was hoping to see news about opening up a new open PvP sector with territory control, base and planet assaults."

"Most of what you are asking for is currently blocked out as part of the Season 5 update."

Wait...what? Open pvp with season 5? I must have missed that. Fine...I'll live with the stupid xp boost drops and even a couple more months with the swordmaster to get open pvp.

xp boost drops...who needs that garbage, anyhow? Any chance something is being put in place so my maxed out character is not finding an xp boost?

Man...I don't care if they're there or if people use them but as drops? Really?!?!

Alright...I'll calm down...open pvp coming.

The Vulcan ship in February now? I thought that was supposed to hit in January? I think when a release date is actually hit that I'll have a freaking stroke.

Ugh...calming down, open pvp on the way.
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-22-2011, 03:47 PM
love the new ideas, but got few questions of my own. For the new bridges is there gonna be any actual Intrepid bridges like Voyager's bridge and with the Promethius is there gonna be the Multi-vector assault mode?
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
I sure hope that you will also be catering to the TNG/DS9/Voy Fans one day. (this year please!)

It would be nice if we could get official cryptic made sovereign-class, galaxy-class, intrepid-class and defiant-class interiors as well as a reworked DS9 interior which would actually look like the sets from the show.

This has been requested far more often than TOS interiors as far as I know.

Please don't direct me to the foundry. Sure one day the community will build similar interiors but not quite as good as if you do it. (No insult intented )
As if they didn't already have TNG uniforms, ships, bridges, interiors etc......
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil713 View Post
Prometheus? We talking the time ship from armada?

Edit: my bad , I was thinking about the premonition.
It's the one from voyager that is already in game. It's an upgrade, like the Galaxy with saucer separation. However no conformation on if it will have multivector attack mode.
Lt. Commander
# 77
01-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler42 View Post
Oh, and do we really have to wait till April (when I expect to see 4 hitting) before something is done about those freaking over powered swordmasters?
Unfortunately, Season 4 isn't scheduled to come out until June/July now.
Lt. Commander
# 78
01-23-2011, 10:27 AM
EDIT: Some strange reason this posted without updating my screen...
Lt. Commander
# 79 Confused
01-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I still don't understand why I'm 49 days away from 400 day mark on my timer....yet I've been here sinse headstart >_>

The date that activates the 400 day reward isn't 49 days away lol......
Lt. Commander
# 80
01-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I still don't understand why I'm 49 days away from 400 day mark on my timer....yet I've been here sinse headstart >_>

The date that activates the 400 day reward isn't 49 days away lol......
That's because the February 17th date is 400 days from the first day we were able to purchase a lifetime sub, which was about a month or so before the actual launch of the game. Also, if you don't have a lifetime sub, your first 'free 30' days from your retail copy (or multiples of 'free 30' days from multiple copies) don't count towards your sub total; only once you were charged for a subscription did the timer kick in.

Since we're charged for our lifetime sub the day we purchase it, that's why the timer starts (or started) the day we purchased it. (I didn't get mine until around January 30th of last year, so I'm still around 40 days shy of the 400 mark myself.) I think that's how it all works, but I could be (and often am, lol) wrong.

Now, if you purchased a lifetime sub and it was sooner than I did, I don't know what's going on with your sub time. :shrug: