Lt. Commander
# 21
01-24-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory275 View Post
Agreed. When I was leveling my PvP toon I wanted to stay and enjoy Commander level PvP for awhile because I was having so much fun. It was over way too fast... what a blast! I know many wish that one could freeze skill points so that you can stay at a desired rank as long as you want.
So...what happens if you just don't spend skill points? Does it still look at you as leveled in the system to the point that you move into a different PvP instance bracket?

My No-Spend character is only Ensign 4 or 5 atm...
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-25-2011, 01:27 PM
if this is to make it faster and easyer to lvl up then everyone who put the time in to do it the way it is has just got screwed again and while we are at we need all the stuff in the game on the c-store and emblems then we all be be the same if thats what they want i think it is bs they have screwed the lifers so many times it is not funny lifer preorder = borg bo thats 1 captens table now they saw 400 days to get it more bs ...all the things from all the diff. preorders being on c-store is more bs live by your word do what you say your going to do dont keep changing just because ppl runn there mouths you cant trust the devs they change to much because of feed back and it real is sad if ppl spent there time getting there things,lvl's now they want to make it easy for noobs to get what we had to fight for
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-26-2011, 09:14 AM
Does anyone have a rough idea how many C-store points this is going to cost!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Well since the CO store uses a different time frame for the points (they got 1, 8 and team) the only price i would stand by is the 1 hour one being 120 points.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-26-2011, 09:51 AM
If people are willing to pay a a couple bucks for an hour or two then let them.

There is really not a lot to do after you hit VA or even RA. the bonus is the "new" ships. The STFs, while fun loose their appeal fairly quickly. If there where more VA specific stuff then maybe my opinion would change.

One thought i had, chances are too late now. could make the the requirement to get these is to have a VA already. Or have them only drop in STFs and have them Bind to Account (if that option is available). That way only people who have seen most of the content will get them with in game loot.

I can see these being very useful for the klingon side. I myself loose interest very quickly every time i try to level one.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-26-2011, 02:09 PM
I look at the Boosters as Klingon candy.

I've got two Vice Admiral Feds and one Rear Admiral 3 Fed, then one klink that's been around for months and is just now Brigadier General 1, after MUCH grinding. So for me, having an XP boost for him would be awesome.

I think there's really no need for the XP Boost outside of leveling alts and Klingons though, there's enough content to keep people coming back for more on the Fed side with their first character.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-27-2011, 11:00 AM
If it helps somebody and hurts no one, it's a good thing. I think this meets the criteria.