Lt. Commander
# 1 Game Time
01-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Ok so I just bought STO CE (drooling perfusely!!!) and that got me thinking it says it comes with 30 days game time so how exactly does that work?

Is it from the day I enter the key I have 30 days so from the 01st to the 31st to play.

Or is it that the number of hours I spend online is deducted from 720 hours (30 days * 24 hours a day)?

Also you get some buddy cards, if i dont have any friends to play this or I just didnt have any friends at all .
Can I use them instead?

many thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2011, 05:47 AM
it's 30 days from entering the code
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus214 View Post
Ok so I just bought STO CE (drooling perfusely!!!) and that got me thinking it says it comes with 30 days game time so how exactly does that work?

Is it from the day I enter the key I have 30 days so from the 01st to the 31st to play.

Or is it that the number of hours I spend online is deducted from 720 hours (30 days * 24 hours a day)?

Also you get some buddy cards, if i dont have any friends to play this or I just didnt have any friends at all .
Can I use them instead?

many thanks
When you enter the key from the game you get 30 days for free starting from the moment you enter the key. It doesn't matter how long you play the game. If you entered the key and didn't touch the game for those 30 days you'll lose them.

You should be able to use those buddy cards. I don't know if you can use all 3, but I'm sure you could use one of them.