* 1: Ya'nora Kor (Leadership Challenge): an House-aligned PC or NPC challenges the player'ss leadership: it can revolve around a duel or even doubt cast on the honor of the player (which uses an First Contact series of challenge questions from Klingon lore).
* 2: Assassination: This may only be done by players. Since there is no perma-death in STO - this is designed to remove a Governor or the House leader from power. While ideally other Houses or factions attempt the coup, members of the house may actually hire the assassins. Succesfully defeating the attacker reveals the origin of the attack, allowing the House leader to marhsall his/her forces and dispose of the assassin's sponsor.
* 3: Festival: These range from marriages within the faction or public observances like the commemoration of Kahless the Unforgetttable striking down Molor. This event can take place at a number of locations. It is a matter of honor to have the event well-paid for: it costs considerable energy credits and other resources to run a festival but it improves the morale if successful.
* 4: Feud: Members of the House are fighting. One of the systems controlled by the House grants fewer resources than normal. Responses include either rallying the disputing parties against the greater enemy or simply fighting them
* 5: Natural Event: 80% chance of a disaster striking your holdings - be it a famine, inclement weather, disease, . There's a 20% chance of good conditions: like bountiful harvesting/mining or peak training weather. The former reduces resources earned by 1/2; the latter increases them by 1/2.
* 6: Corruption/Crime: A system has fallen to rampant corruption - you must subdue the criminals for later execution or punishment in your ship's brig. "It's a pity Captain Sisko frowns on summary executions." - Martok
* 12-15: System Defense (Marauding Pirates/Enemy Factions): Enemy factions (i.e. hostile pirates or enemy fations) are trying to take down a base in your system. Deal with this - ensuring the fewest resources are lost (Personnel/Buildings on ground; Ships/Satellites in space). You'll have a random 15 objects to defend (and they're NOT invulnerable) - so it's key to have your House (and her fleets) ready.
* 16: Intrigue: A contact on a remote world must be captured for information that will help improve the standing of your house. You must take him to your ready room or war room and explain your priorities as a representative of your house (random variables determine how the NPC feels on each topic). "You can wound a man without ever seeing his face." - Martok
* 17-18: Unrest or Rebellion: A challenge to your leadership needs quelling. Failure to prevent this attack results in the status being reduced to discontent. Discontent systems will leave your house if failed again. Storing the rebels aboard your brig and learning their motivations will help you quell the riot. They are shamed and lose honor - leaving you the option of terminating them or banishing them.
* 19: Matter of Justice
* 20: Anomalies - comets passing a system, an unkown vessel (i.e. V'Ger),
I think Rura Penthe should have some part in these missions. Perhaps they can move the planet out a little bit?
I would like to see a different reward than Enemy BOff though. Maybe some kind of Kronos One paint job for our ship. It could give it some kind of diplomatic look with all the red and gold. As for the uniform I would suggest this uniform, cape and sash.
As for titles I would like to see Disinformation Officer, Military Governor, Imperial Overseer and Imperial Ambassador.
how about adding gorn, nausicaan, orion etc home planets and sectors. then adding missions content for those areas. this would help flesh out the klingon faction.
i'm not sure if those planets are in game atm truthfully, but the ideas there now :p