Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
01-21-2011, 11:21 AM
I have played this before and maxed leveled my first character on my own. I couldn't go farther on my own and I didn't have a fleet. I am starting a new character (federation) I am now looking for a fleet. Im happy to play with nubes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2011, 11:28 AM
First of all, who is Nubes?

Secondly, this is the territory of A Fleet Called Ten Forward. We're like the guys you call in when you really want the world saved, except we usually just end up making 'Where's Sulu?' jokes and tribute threads while the world ends.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2011, 11:32 AM
I just meant that I am alright playing with players that are new to the game. A lot of players on here dislike playing with others who don't have experience. People new to the game are new (referred to as nubes)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken67149 View Post
I just meant that I am alright playing with players that are new to the game. A lot of players on here dislike playing with others who don't have experience. People new to the game are new (referred to as nubes)
New people are called Newbies.
New people(and old people) who repeat the same question over and over and are generally stupid are called Noobs.

The former is an acceptable term.
The latter is generally meant as a insult.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken67149 View Post
I have played this before and maxed leveled my first character on my own. I couldn't go farther on my own and I didn't have a fleet. I am starting a new character (federation) I am now looking for a fleet. Im happy to play with nubes.
First off, I think you'll have much more to consider if you look/post in the fleet forums. I definitely suggest looking over there.

Secondly, I do have a fleet myself, and the information is in my signature. I'll be completely honest, though, we're a small fleet recovering from an inactivity streak. If you don't mind a really small group for the time being, and if you agree with the rules, then we'd love to have you. If not, I hope you find a suitable fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 6 welcome back
01-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome back first of all, I am Division Vice admiral Magnis

While we always look forward to new recruits. We do welcome anyone who has or does not have experience in STO. Our website is below. Feel free to browse around our information or fill out an oath form to join us.

www.ufpfleet.org

We are very active in both STO and other star trek legacy games. We help players understand all genres of STO as well as do team work missions on a weekly basis. We also have minning missions and crafting sessions. We know the missions and of the STF and we work as a team to make sure all get rewards. We also have a fully functional fleet website as well as operate in a friendly yet millitary democracy. You can join our fleet as a petty officer to try us out or you may wish to become a cadet in our ranks.

If you have any further questions do feel free to pm me in game at any time